Breeders' Cup Mile (G1) Champion Artie Schiller is one of the industry’s true Quality Sires.
The only Breeders’ Cup Champion by sire-of-sires El Prado, Artie Schiller has already sired contenders in multiple Breeders' Cup races as well as the Kentucky Derby. In 2013, he was the only stallion in North America with two Grade 1-winning juveniles. His accomplishments include:
- 24 SWs, 46 SHs, $21-million for Northern/Southern Hemispheres combined
- Ten Graded SWs, six Gr. 1 Performers, on dirt, turf, and all-weather
- 2013: America's co-Leading active sire of 2YO SWs; Ten SWs overall, $4,500,000, three Gr. 1 SWs
- 2014: 17 SHs, three Gr. 1 SHs, $4,600,000 worldwide, incl. three U.S. main-track GSWs - KY Derby/Queen's Plate contender WE MISS ARTIE ($738,843), G2 SW/G1 sp BLINGO ($454,408), G2 SW miler BIG BANE THEORY ($330,640)
- Gr. 1 runners in three countries, incl. U.S. (MR. COMMONS, $923,844), MY CONQUESTADORY ($503,526), WE MISS ARTIE (GSW at 2 & 3), and Australia (LASER HAWK, $654,745)
- 2014 2YOs include $525,000 colt, $220,000 colt, $200,000 filly: Six 2yo winners, two stakes colts
- 2014 KeeSep yearlings incl. SIX six-figure fillies - 2013 Sales incl. $1,000,000 in-foal mare
Artie Schiller was a six-time Graded stakes winner of $2 million, and is the only Breeders' Cup champion by El Prado - sire of Kitten’s Joy and Medaglia d'Oro.
Young progeny by Artie Schiller have sold to Mr. & Mrs. J.S. Moss, Zayat Stables, Reynolds Bell Bloodstock, Toby Keith, Conquest Stables, Jay Em Ess, BBA Ireland, Hidden Brook, Ken & Sarah Ramsey. In 2014, his yearlings are averaging 29% higher than they did a year ago, while his juveniles in training averaged $118,091, a 33% increase over 2013. A striking, imposing individual, Artie Schiller has covered 324 mares the past three seasons, including 123 mares in 2014.
"Further successes should be only a matter of time."--Avalyn Hunter, The Blood-Horse, 10/18/2013