- 2015 Racing: Nine blacktype horses, incl. Graded winners BELLAMY HOPE (G2) & ICZOTITLA (G3), and emerging G1-placed 2-year-olds CONSTELLATION (TDN Rising Star, Spinaway-G1) & LAND OVER SEA (Del Mar Debutante-G1)
- Sire of 20 black type winners, 35 blacktype horses, and earners of $13.7 million lifetime, including TOBY’S CORNER (NTR, $928,240-G1), Canadian Champion SISTERLY LOVE ($431,978), etc.
- 2015 Sales: 11 six-figure progeny incl. an $800,000 session-topping filly at OBSMAR, $415,000 colt at OBSMAR, $250,000 filly at FTKHRA, etc.
- Recognized and recommended by Bill Oppenheim in Thoroughbred Daily News as one of America’s “Value Sires”
- A Graded SW at 2, won the Wood Memorial S. (G1) at 3 by a dominating 17 1/2 lengths, equalling the track record and posting the highest Beyer ever by a 3YO prior to the Kentucky Derby (G1) — 120
- Bred 647 mares combined over the last 5 years — biggest & best crops hitting the track now
Bellamy Road is a tremendous commercial success. He has 116 registered two-year-olds of 2015, and his juveniles in training are averaging $136,125 (16 sold). Bill Oppenheim has repeatedly selected Bellamy Road as a "Value Sire."
Hall of Fame trainer Nick Zito has trained hundreds of stakes horses including two Kentucky Derby winners. He said: "The two best horses I ever trained were Unbridled's Song and Bellamy Road."