- North America’s Leading Cumulative Fourth-Crop Sire by Winners & Wins
- North America’s No. 2 Third-Crop Sire (YTD & Cumulative) in 2015 — No. 1 by Winners, with over 20 more than PIONEEROF THE NILE; 15 BT Horses, second to Pioneerof the Nile
- Lifetime: 7 black type winners, 16 black type horses, $8.7M
- 2016 sales include $375,000 filly at OBSAPR
- 2015 stakes winners include: AIROFORCE (Kentucky Jockey Club S.- G2 and Bourbon S. - G3) & COCKED AND LOADED (Iroquois S. - G3)
- Other 2015 stakes winners include 2yo colt LITTLE NICK V., who broke his maiden in the $100,000 Juvenile Turf S. at Gulfstream.
- 2015 sales horses included 2-year-olds up to $350,000 and yearlings up to $170,000
- Stakes record-setter at 8 1/2f & 2nd in $750,000 CashCall Futurity (G1) at 2
- Won $1,000,000 Travers S. (G1) and $750,000 Santa Anita Derby (G1) at 3
- SW at 8f on turf in 1:32.3; 2nd $350,000 Goodwood S. (G1) on all-weather at 4
- Bred to over 300 mares in from 2013-2015
His 2015 two-year-olds in training are averaging $90,625. In November 2014, his daughter Concave sold as a race/broodmare prospect for $410,000.
Colonel John has sired 16 black type horses, including: Airoforce, winner of both the Kentucky Jockey Club S. (G2) & Bourbon S. (G3) and also runner-up in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G1); Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1)-3rd Colonel Joan; 1:08 3/5 Winning Colors (G3) victress Southern Honey; $160,000 auction 2YO Concave (Sorrento S.-G2, 3rd Del Mar Debutante-G1); 2015 2YO SW Cocked and Loaded, etc. Colonel John bred more than 300 mares from 2013-2015, paving the way for future platoons of exciting new recruits.