- 2019 racing: $100,000 Hillsdale S. winner TWO LAST WORDS, Sorrento S. [G2] runner-up Powerfulattraction, multiple stakes-placed Viv, Gulfstream stakes-placed Island Commish, Saratoga MdSpWt winner Glory Road, Del Mar MdSpWt winner Mandy, etc.
- 2019 sales: first 2YOs of $475,000, $450,000, $225,000, $160,000, $152,000, $145,000, $115,000, $110,000, etc.
- 2018 sales: first yearlings of $220,000, $140,000, $102,000, $100,000, $100,000, etc.
- At 3: Runner-up by a head to multiple G1 winner Tonalist in the $1,500,000 Belmont S. [G1],setting all the fractions and defeating California Chrome, Wicked Strong, etc.
- At 4: Won the historic $300,000 Pimlico Special S. [G3] in 1:56.09, faster than American Pharoah's Preakness S.
- Won the $150,000 Skip Away S. [G3] at Gulfstream, earning a 109 Beyer and 2 3/4 Ragozin and the $250,000 Hawthorne Gold Cup H. [G2] in his final career start before retiring sound
- At 2: Precocious enough to break his maiden at Saratoga in a MdSpWt heat in just his second lifetime start
- Triple-digit Beyers included a 109 — ranking among the fastest Beyers over a mile on dirt in 2015
- The last Classic-placed son of breed-shaping sire A.P. INDY, the industry's preeminent sire line and sire of sires, and out of multiple Graded producer & SW race mare, FLAMING HEART. Half-brother INTREPID HEART was named a 2019 TDN Rising Star in his debut and is now G3-placed and a Belmont S. (G1) contender
- Earned $962,237 — more than Pulpit, Malibu Moon, Flatter, Girolamo and other influential sons of A.P. Indy at stud
- Covered 365 mares in his first three books — First 2-year-olds race in 2019
"Commissioner has always been one of our favorites from the time he was born. We bred him to win a Classic, and he nearly pulled it off when Tonalist nailed him at the wire in the Belmont. Commissioner is such an exceptional-looking individual, and full of the class that his genetics suggest."
“We had to check for wings she went so fast. Alex (Solis) and I have been impressed with the Commissioners from the beginning and we are excited to have her.”
-Jason Litt of Solis / Litt, agent for LNJ Foxwoods, who purchased the filly o/o Money Madness, named Board Room, at OBS April for $475,000