- 2018 racing: Once again a leading sire of winners, led by $150,000 Silverbulletday S. winner STRONGER THAN EVER, multiple stakes-placed filly LAUDATION, G3-placed Americo's Song, stakes-placed Cuyathy, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $150,000, etc.
- Top 10 General Sire of winners in 2017
- 2017 racing: 11 stakes horses, led by Indiana Oaks [G3] winner OVERTURE
- 2017 sales results led by $1.7 million sale-topping 2YO filly at OBSMAR and $400,000 yearling filly at FTSAUG
- 76 black type horses & 30 black type winners, including 4 G1 winners to date — including 2YOs WICKEDLY PERFECT & TURBULENT DESCENT— $45 million in earnings
- Other top performers include: HAVEYOUGONEAWAY [G1], EMMA'S ENCORE [G1], VENUS VALENTINE [G2], FOREVER DARLING [G2], BUEN VIAJE [G2], POLAR RIVER [G3], JACARANDA [G3], etc.
- The only champion freshman sire by legendary sire of sires A.P. INDY
- Biggest & best-bred crop of 3YOs to date races in 2018
Congrats bred more mares than any stallion in the nation his first year in Kentucky (205), and his ensuing CI (2.71) and CPI (4.30) were among the very best in his fee range. His leading runner to date is the millionaire and multiple Grade 1-winning filly Turbulent Descent. A perennial producer of top-class runners, Congrats' new stakes winners in 2017 include 3-year-old filly Overture, 3-year-old colt Pat on the Back, and 2-year-old fillies Laudation and Yes to the Dress.
Progeny by Congrats are highly sought-after at public auction. In 2014/2015, his 2-year-olds in training sold for $725,000, $300,000, $260,000, $220,000, $200,000, $190,000, etc. In 2016, his 2-year-olds include $385,000 and $230,000 fillies, while his first 2-year-old of 2017 topped the OBSMAR sale at $1.7 million. The future is, indeed, bright.
"Outstanding sire."--John Sparkman in Blood-Horse