- 2019 racing: $350,000 Holy Bull S. [G2] winner HARVEY WALLBANGER, Commentator S. and Affirmed Success S. winner PAT ON THE BACK, $200,000 Caress S. winner MOMINOU, G3-placed JUPITER GOLD (AUS), stakes-placed Amaluna, Americo's Song, 2YO Snow Man, etc.
- 2019 sales: 2YOs up to $183,000. Yearlings up to $170,000
- 2018 racing: A top 5 sire by winners, led by Silverbulletday S. winner STRONGER THAN EVER, Saginaw S. and Empire Classic H. winner PAT ON THE BACK, Smart Halo S. winner CONGRATS GAL, Singapore Derby [G1-SIN] winner JUPITER GOLD (AUS), G3-placed Americo’s Song and Mighty Ssing, stakes-placed LAUDATION, BLUE BOMBER, Moonwalker, Cuyathy, Polite Pearl, Private Money Game, etc.
- #2 active sire by number of N.A. wins in 2018—226— second only to Into Mischief
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $300,000, $170,000, $150,000, $150,000, etc. Yearlings of $250,000, $180,000, $170,000, $160,000,etc.
- Top 10 General Sire of winners in 2017
- 86 black type horses & 34 black type winners, 4 G1 winners to date — including 2YOs WICKEDLY PERFECT & TURBULENT DESCENT— $56 million+ in earnings
- Other top performers include: HAVEYOUGONEAWAY [G1], EMMA'S ENCORE [G1], VENUS VALENTINE [G2], FOREVER DARLING [G2], BUEN VIAJE [G2], POLAR RIVER [G3], JACARANDA [G3], etc.
- The only champion freshman sire by legendary sire of sires A.P. INDY
- A.P. Indy's Proven Value Sire: more winners from 2015 to 2018—511— than other A.P. Indy sons Malibu Moon, Bernardini, Flatter, Mineshaft, etc.
Congrats bred more mares than any stallion in the nation his first year in Kentucky (205), and his ensuing CI (2.71) and CPI (4.30) were among the very best in his fee range. His leading runners to date are the millionaire and multiple Grade 1-winning filly Turbulent Descent and and the multiple graded winner Haveyougoneaway.
A perennial producer of top-class runners, Congrats' newest stakes winner in 2019 is the 3-year-old colt Harvey Wallbanger, winner of the Holy Bull S. In 2018, he was once again in the top 10 on the General Sire list with 146 individual winners, ahead of prominent sires such as Malibu Moon, Quality Road and Candy Ride, among others.
Progeny by Congrats are highly sought-after at public auction. In 2014/2015, his 2-year-olds in training sold for $725,000, $300,000, $260,000, $220,000, $200,000, $190,000, etc. In 2016, his 2-year-olds include $385,000 and $230,000 fillies, while his first 2-year-old of 2017 topped the OBSMAR sale at $1.7 million. 2018 saw his yearlings bring up to $250,000 and 2-year-olds up to $300,000. The future continues to be bright.
"Outstanding sire."--John Sparkman in Blood-Horse