- Multiple Grade 1 winner of $3,728,170
- America’s Leading Money Winner of 2011
- Highest rated horse in the world on dirt in 2011 by World Thoroughbred Rankings
- Joins A.P. Indy as the only Belmont/Breeders’ Cup Classic winners
- On the board in seven stakes, six Graded
- Six-length debut winner at a mile at Churchill at two
- $600,000 sales yearling, out of G1 winner Golden Ballet
- First yearlings include $300,000 & $280,000 colts, $225,000 filly
- Covered 118 mares in 2014
Drosselmeyer further added his name to an elite roster of just seven horses to win the Breeders' Cup Classic and a Triple Crown race, an honor roll which includes A.P. Indy, Unbridled, and Sunday Silence.
Drosselmeyer has covered at least 118 mares every year at stud. His first yearlings averaged $63,934, with individual sales of $300,000, $280,000, $225,000, $190,000, $185,000, $180,000. His first weanlings averaged $62,240, with individuals for $185,000, $155,000, $130,000, $100,000. Buyers include Alex and JoAnn Lieblong, Harry & Teresa Meyerhoff, K.K. Eishindo, Sallusto & Albina, Raut, and Nick Zito. These first two-year-olds race in 2015.