- Multiple Grade 1 winner of $3,728,170
- First crop son worked :10.1 at OBS breeze show - sold for $425,000
- First crop winners include black type-placed Copper Cajun & Find Joy; Churchill Downs MdSpWt winner Rilla
- America’s Leading Money Winner of 2011
- Highest rated horse in the world on dirt in 2011 by World Thoroughbred Rankings
- Joins A.P. Indy and Pioneerof the Nile as only Belmont/Breeders’ Cup Classic winners
- On the board in seven stakes, six Graded
- Six-length debut winner at a mile at Churchill at two
- $600,000 sales yearling, out of G1 winner Golden Ballet
- Covered 337 mares from 2013-2015
Drosselmeyer further added his name to an elite roster of just seven horses to win the Breeders' Cup Classic and a Triple Crown race, an honor roll which includes A.P. Indy, Unbridled, and Sunday Silence.
Drosselmeyer has covered 337 mares his first three years at stud. His inaugural two-year-olds include a $425,000 colt purchased by Conquest Stables, $150,000 filly purchased by Haruya Yoshida, $140,000 colt purchased by Alex & JoAnn Lieblong, 100,000 Euros colt purchased by Bhupat Seemar. His first yearlings sold for $300,000, $280,000, $225,000, $190,000, etc. Buyers include Harry & Teresa Meyerhoff, K.K. Eishindo, and Nick Zito. First two-year-olds race in 2015.
"I would give [Drosselmeyer] a real chance to be a stallion."--Ciaran Dunne, consignor of $425,000 Drosselmeyer colt