- Distorted Humor’s most accomplished racehorse ever: A multiple G1 winner of $3,728,170
- American Classic winner at 3 and Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) winner at 4
- Among an elite group of only three horses – which includes A.P. INDY – to win the Belmont S. (G1) & Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1), and among an elite group of only 8 horses – which includes SUNDAY SILENCE - ever to win the BC Classic and a Triple Crown race
- America’s Leading Money Winner of 2011 – $2,927,000 – and that year’s highest-rated horse on dirt in the World Thoroughbred Rankings.
- First-crop 2-year-old stakes horses include Find Joy and Copper Cajun
- 2015 sales: 2YOs include $425,000 colt, $185,000, $150,000 and $140,000 fillies; yearlings up to $150,000
- $600,000 sales yearling, out of G1 winner Golden Ballet
- Covered 337 mares from 2013-2015
Drosselmeyer further added his name to an elite roster of just seven horses to win the Breeders' Cup Classic and a Triple Crown race, an honor roll which includes A.P. Indy, Unbridled, and Sunday Silence.
Drosselmeyer has covered 337 mares his first three years at stud. His inaugural two-year-olds include a $425,000 colt purchased by Conquest Stables, $150,000 filly purchased by Haruya Yoshida, $140,000 colt purchased by Alex & JoAnn Lieblong, 100,000 Euros colt purchased by Bhupat Seemar. His first yearlings sold for $300,000, $280,000, $225,000, $190,000, etc. Buyers include Harry & Teresa Meyerhoff, K.K. Eishindo, and Nick Zito. First two-year-olds race in 2015.
"I would give [Drosselmeyer] a real chance to be a stallion."--Ciaran Dunne, consignor of $425,000 Drosselmeyer colt