- 141 lifetime stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 18 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 62 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 272 stakes horses from 169 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years - Three Breeders' Cup contenders 2014
- America's Leading Sire of Juvenile Stakes Horses in 2014
- 28 stakes victories Jan. 2014 to Feb. 1, 2015, incl.: DAREDEVIL (Champagne S.-G1), ROOM SERVICE (American Oaks-G1)
- The Sale-Topping Filly at 2014 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic - $510,000
- 16 SWs, $7,560,000 overall in 2014:
Seven SHs, SIX Triple Crown nominees in 2015
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $119 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2014 he sired 36 stakes horses - 28 in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $168,667, led by $500,000 and $425,0000 fillies and a $485,000 colt. His first two-year-old offered at public auction in 2015 sold for $210,000 at Barretts. His current two-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. More Than Ready covered 144 mares in 2014 - There is plenty More to come.