- 143 lifetime stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 18 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 64 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 273 stakes horses from 171 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years - Three Breeders' Cup contenders 2014
- America's Leading Sire of Juvenile Stakes Horses in 2014
- 30 stakes victories Jan. 2014 to Feb. 2015, incl.: DAREDEVIL (Champagne S.-G1), ROOM SERVICE (American Oaks-G1)
- The Sale-Topping Filly at 2014 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic - $510,000
- 16 SWs, $7,560,000 overall in 2014:
4 SWs, 8 SHs, 6 Triple Crown nominees in 2015
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $120 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, 28 of his 36 stakes horses of 2014 came in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015, 4 of his first 7 are in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $168,667, led by $500,000 and $425,0000 fillies and a $485,000 colt. His first two-year-old offered at public auction in 2015 sold for $210,000 at Barretts. His current two-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. More Than Ready covered 144 mares in 2014 - There is plenty More to come.