- 158 lifetime black type winners across the globe, only Giant’s Causeway has more among North American Sires
- 67 Graded Stakes Winners & 20 Grade 1 Winners, including three Breeders’ Cup winners in the past six years - two juvenile Breeders’ Cup winners
- 293 black type horses from over 150 different broodmare sires around the world – $135,000,000 in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- 2016 sales: $550,000 2yo filly at Keeneland January; $425,000 colt and $300,000 filly at OBS March Selected 2-year-olds
- Day One Session-Topping filly at OBS April 2015
- 2015 sales weanlings averaged $200,000, including a $320,000 colt to Crupi’s New Castle.
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, 28 of his 36 stakes horses of 2014 came in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015, 11 of 28 are in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2015, his two-year-old averaged $141,390. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $168,667, led by $500,000 and $425,0000 fillies and a $485,000 colt. His current two-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners.