Champion Sire More Than Ready is a globally important stallion whose name is recognized in every country in the world that races horses.
One of the youngest in history to attain 100 stakes winners and 1,000 winners, More Than Ready has sired Graded stakes winners in 12 countries, Grade 1 winners in seven. And as perhaps North America's preeminent representative of the Halo line, he offers unparalleled outcross potential. A listing of his accomplishments includes:
- 133 stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 17 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 61 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 251 stakes horses from 163 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years
- 41 stakes victories Feb. 23, 2013 to April 13, 2014, FIVE G1 SWs, incl.:
VERRAZANO and ROOM SERVICE
- 20 SWs, 12 GSWs in 2013 - 7 SWs, 3 GSWs already in 2014
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $109 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2013 he sired 24 stakes horses, 6 2YO SHs in North America and Europe alone. Through the first 13 weeks of 2014, he has sired seven stakes winners, 13 overall stakes horses - nine in the Northern Hemisphere, and four Down Under.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2014, his two-year-olds in training are averaging $233,750, while his yearlings Down Under are averaging $230,864 (individuals for $748,000, $695,000, $610,000). His current two-year-old crop and his 2014 yearling crop are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners.