Champion Sire More Than Ready is a globally important stallion whose name is recognized in every country in the world that races horses.
One of the youngest in history to attain 100 stakes winners and 1,000 winners, More Than Ready has sired Graded stakes winners in 12 countries, Grade 1 winners in seven. And as perhaps North America's preeminent representative of the Halo line, he offers unparalleled outcross potential. A listing of his accomplishments includes:
- America's Leading Juvenile Sire of 2014
- 138 lifetime stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 18 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 62 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 264 stakes horses from 167 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years
- 51 stakes victories Feb. 2013 to October 2014, SIX G1 SWs, incl.: DAREDEVIL (Champagne S.-G1), VERRAZANO ($1,878,013), ROOM SERVICE ($571,565)
- The Sale-Topping Filly at 2014 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic - $510,000
- 14 SWs already in 2014:
14 2yo winners, 7 SHs, 3 SWs, $1,000,000
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $116 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2014 he has sired 32 stakes horses - 25 in the Northern Hemisphere, seven in the Southern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2014, his yearlings are averaging $187,938, led by $500,000 and $425,0000 fillies and a $485,000 colt. His two-year-olds in training averaged $192,507, led by a $550,000 colt and $510,000 filly. His current two-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. More Than Ready covered 144 mares in 2014 - There is plenty More to come.