- 165 lifetime black type winners across the globe, only Giant’s Causeway has more among North American Sires
- 73 Graded Stakes Winners & 22 Grade 1 Winners, including three Breeders’ Cup winners in the past six years - two juvenile Breeders’ Cup winners
- 308 black type horses from over 150 different broodmare sires around the world – $141,000,000 in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- 2016 stakes winners include Queensland Derby [G1-Aus] winner EAGLE WAY (AUS), Champagne S. [G1-Aus] winner PRIZED ICON (AUS), Woody Stephens S. [G2] winner TOM'S READY, With Anticipation S. [G2] 2yo colt MADE YOU LOOK, etc.
- 2016 sales: $550,000 2yo filly at KEEJAN; $500,000 & $460,000 colts and $500,000 & $450,000 fillies at KEESEP; $425,000 colt and $300,000 filly at OBS March Selected 2-year-olds
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2015, 11 of 28 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, while in 2016, 29 of his 33 stakes horses to date have come in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2016, his two-year-olds have averaged $160,947, topped by a $550,000 filly at KEEJAN and a $425,000 colt at OBSMAR. In 2015, his yearlings averaged $141,090 and weanlings averaged $166,989, led by a $750,000 yearling colt at KEESEPT and a $320,000 weanling colt at KEENOV.
His current 2-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners.