Champion Sire More Than Ready is a globally important stallion whose name is recognized in every country in the world that races horses.
One of the youngest in history to attain 100 stakes winners and 1,000 winners, More Than Ready has sired Graded stakes winners in 12 countries, Grade 1 winners in seven. And as perhaps North America's preeminent representative of the Halo line, he offers unparalleled outcross potential. A listing of his accomplishments includes:
- 137 stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 17 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 61 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 260 stakes horses from 164 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years
- 49 stakes victories Feb. 2013 to August 2014, FIVE G1 SWs, incl.: VERRAZANO ($1,878,013) & ROOM SERVICE ($571,565)
- The Sale-Topping Filly at 2014 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic - $510,000
- 20 SWs, 12 GSWs in 2013 - 13 SWs already in 2014
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $114 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, through the first 8 1/2 months of 2014, he has sired 13 stakes winners, 28 overall stakes horses - 21 in the Northern Hemisphere, and seven in the Southern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2014, his two-year-olds in training averaged $192,507, led by a $550,000 colt and $510,000 filly. Down Under, his yearlings averaged $208,254, led by individuals for $748,000, $695,000, and $610,000. His current two-year-old crop and his 2014 yearling crop are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. And these two-year-olds are certainly serving notice, with 10 winners - nine debut winners - and five stakes horses (co-best of any Kentucky stallion).