- 2017 Racing: 26 stakes horses, including Saratoga Special [G2] winner COPPER BULLET, True North H. [G2] winner ROY H, also GSWs SONIC BOOM, READY TO ATTACK, EAGLE WAY, EKTIFA, MADE YOU LOOK, etc.
- 2017 sales progeny include $1.1 million 2yo colt at FTFFEB, $1 million 2yo filly at OBSAPR and $600,000 2yo filly at OBSMAR
- 2016 Racing: 13 Graded/Group Winners combined in the Northern & Southern Hemispheres, incl. G1 Winners PRIZED ICON (AUS), EAGLE WAY (AUS) & DUCCIO (AUS)
- 173 lifetime black type winners across the globe, making him North America's #1 sire of black type winners, more than Giant’s Causeway
- 78 Graded Stakes Winners & 22 Grade 1 Winners on four different continents, including three Breeders’ Cup winners - two juvenile Breeders’ Cup winners
- 317 black type horses from over 150 different broodmare sires around the world – $152,000,000 in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
- Bred to more than 420 mares over the 2014-16 seasons
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2015, 11 of 28 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, while in 2016, 29 of his 33 stakes horses were in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2016, his two-year-olds have averaged $160,947, topped by a $550,000 filly at KEEJAN and a $425,000 colt at OBSMAR. In 2015, his yearlings averaged $141,090 and weanlings averaged $166,989, led by a $750,000 yearling colt at KEESEPT and a $320,000 weanling colt at KEENOV.
His current 2-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. The 2-year-old Copper Bullet was superlative in winning the 2017 Saratoga Special S. [G2].