- 148 lifetime stakes winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 18 Grade/Group 1 winners - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 65 Group/Graded SWs - 2nd best among active North American sires
- 281 stakes horses from 173 different broodmare sires
- Three Breeders' Cup winners of the past four years - Three Breeders' Cup contenders 2014
- America's Leading Sire of Juvenile Stakes Horses in 2014
- 37 stakes victories Jan. 2014 to May 2015, incl.: DAREDEVIL (Champagne S.-G1), ROOM SERVICE (American Oaks-G1)
- The Day One Session-Topping Filly at OBS April 2015
- 16 SWs, $7,560,000 overall in 2014:
10 SWs, 19 SHs in 2015
- Worldwide progeny earnings of $123 million
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, 28 of his 36 stakes horses of 2014 came in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015, 9 of 19 are in the Northern Hemisphere.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2015, his two-year-old are averaging $160,833. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $168,667, led by $500,000 and $425,0000 fillies and a $485,000 colt. His current two-year-old and yearling crops are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. More Than Ready covered 144 mares in 2014 - There is plenty More to come.