- 2019 racing: RUSHING FALL, winner of the Just a Game S. [G1] and Jenny Wiley S. [G1], CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Dixie S. [G2], ROY H, winner of the Palos Verdes S. [G2], G3 winners KOOWEERUP (AUS), READY SET SAIL (AUS) and MORE THAN WORDS, etc.
- 2019 sales: 2YOs of $390,000, 230,000 guineas, $225,000, etc. Yearlings of $280,000
- A Top 5 General Sire in 2018 with 5 Grade 1 winners — co-leading sire in North America
- 2018 racing led by ROY H, back-to-back winner the Breeders' Cup Sprint [G1], CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Travers S. [G1] and Belmont Derby Inv. [G1], FUNTASTIC, winner of the United Nations S. [G1], RUSHING FALL, winner of the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup S. [G1], and UNI (GB), winner of the Matriarch S. [G1]
- 2018 sales: $196,984 yearling average, $192,142 weanling average, $168,860 2-year-old average; progeny included $750,000 2YO at F-T Midlantic, $625,000 2YO at OBS March; yearlings of $650,000, $500,000, $410,000, $400,000, etc.; two $500,000+ yearlings in Australia
- #3 active broodmare sire in 2018
- #1 sire of black type winners — 195 across the globe.
- 88 Graded Stakes Winners, 28 Grade 1 Winners, and 10 champions on four different continents
- Sire of the winners of six Breeders’ Cup races, joining Unbridled’s Song and Sadler’s Wells with the most Breeders’ Cup wins ever: ROY H, 2-time Sprint [G1] champion, RUSHING FALL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], MORE THAN REAL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], PLUCK, winner of the Juvenile Turf [G1], REGALLY READY, winner of the Turf Sprint [G1]
- $180 million in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
- Bred 391 mares in the last three Northern Hemisphere seasons combined
More Than Ready further cemented his status as a historic sire when Roy H became the second back-to-back Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1) winner in history, giving More Than Ready 6 Breeders' Cup victories — joining Unbridled's Song and Sadler's Wells with the most Breeders' Cup wins ever.
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2016, 29 of his 33 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, in 2017, 29 of his 31 stakes horses, and in 2018, 22 of his 26 stakes horses.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2018, his weanlings averaged $192,142, his yearlings averaged $196,984, and his 2-year-olds averaged $168,860. In 2017, his weanlings averaged $221,328, his yearlings averaged $172,778, and his 2-year-olds averaged $191,301.