- 2018 racing: Appalachian S. [G2] winner RUSHING FALL, Palos Verdes S. [G2] winner and G1-placed ROY H, January Cup [G3] winner EAGLE WAY (AUS), stakes winners BOURNE IN NIXA, ELEVENSES, BLACK STETSON and UNI (GB), G1-placed PRIZED ICON (AUS), etc.
- 2018 sales: $625,000 2YO at OBS March; two $500,000+ yearlings in Australia
- 2017 racing stars led by Eclipse Champion Sprinter ROY H, winner of the $1,500,000 Breeders' Cup Sprint [G1]; RUSHING FALL, winner of the $1,000,000 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1]
- 38 stakes horses and 11 Graded stakes winners in 2017, including CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Remsen S. [G2], UNI (GB), winner of the Sands Point S. [G2], TOM'S READY, winner of the Bold Ruler H. [G3], SONIC BOOM, winner of the American Derby [G3], and GSWs READY TO ATTACK (AUS), EAGLE WAY (AUS), EKTIFAA (AUS), MADE YOU LOOK, etc.
- Top 5 Juvenile Sire in 2017, including COPPER BULLET, winner of the Saratoga Special S. [G2], and CATHOLIC BOY, winner of Saratoga’s With Anticipation S. [G3], etc.
- 2017 sales progeny include $1,650,000 KEENOV broodmare, 2YOs of $1.1 million, $1 million, $600,000, and six-figure yearlings in the Southern Hemisphere
- 183 lifetime black type winners across the globe, making him North America's #1 sire of black type winners, more than Giant’s Causeway
- 83 Graded Stakes Winners & 25 Grade 1 Winners on four different continents, including five Breeders’ Cup winners - three juvenile Breeders’ Cup winners
- 336 black type horses from over 150 different broodmare sires around the world
- $163 million-plus in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
- Bred 395 mares in the last three Northern Hemisphere seasons combined
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2015, 11 of 28 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, while in 2016, it was 29 of his 33 stakes horses, and in 2017, 29 of his 31 stakes horses.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2017, his weanlings averaged $221,328, his yearlings averaged $172,778, and his 2-year-olds averaged $191,301. In 2016, his 2-year-olds averaged $140,470 and his yearlings averaged $141,072. In 2015, his yearlings averaged $142,470 and his weanlings averaged $119,438.
His 2-year-old and 3-year old crops of 2018 are arguably his best American-breds, having been conceived immediately following his first two Breeders' Cup winners. The 2-year-old Copper Bullet was superlative in winning the 2017 Saratoga Special S. [G2].