- 2019 racing: UNI (GB), winner of the Breeders' Cup Mile [G1] and First Lady S. [G1], RUSHING FALL, winner of the Just a Game S. [G1] and Jenny Wiley S. [G1], CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Dixie S. [G2], ROY H, winner of the Palos Verdes S. [G2], SELFLESSLY, winner of the Miss Grillo S. [G2], G3 winners GLOBAL QUEST (AUS), KOOWEERUP (AUS), READY SET SAIL (AUS) and MORE THAN WORDS, etc.
- 2019 sales: yearlings of $500,000, $450,000, $375,000, $375,000, $300,000, etc. 2YOs of $390,000, 230,000 guineas, $225,000, etc.
- A Top 5 General Sire in 2018 with 5 Grade 1 winners — co-leading sire in North America
- 2018 racing led by ROY H, back-to-back winner the Breeders' Cup Sprint [G1], CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Travers S. [G1] and Belmont Derby Inv. [G1], FUNTASTIC, winner of the United Nations S. [G1], RUSHING FALL, winner of the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup S. [G1], and UNI (GB), winner of the Matriarch S. [G1]
- #4 Sire in history of black type winners — 198 across the globe.
- 90 Graded Stakes Winners, 28 Grade 1 Winners, and 10 champions on four different continents
- #1 Sire of Breeders' Cup winners in HISTORY with seven wins: UNI (GB), winner of the Mile [G1], ROY H, 2-time Sprint [G1] champion, RUSHING FALL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], MORE THAN REAL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], PLUCK, winner of the Juvenile Turf [G1], REGALLY READY, winner of the Turf Sprint [G1]
- $188 million in
worldwide progeny earnings to date
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
More Than Ready further cemented his status as a historic sire when Uni (GB) won the 2019 Breeders' Cup Mile (G1), giving More Than Ready 7 Breeders' Cup victories — the most of any sire in the history of the event, one ahead of Unbridled's Song and Sadler's Wells.
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2016, 29 of his 33 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, in 2017, 29 of his 31 stakes horses, and in 2018, 22 of his 26 stakes horses.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2018, his weanlings averaged $192,142, his yearlings averaged $196,984, and his 2-year-olds averaged $168,860. In 2017, his weanlings averaged $221,328, his yearlings averaged $172,778, and his 2-year-olds averaged $191,301.