- Leading active Sire by Average Earnings Index (AEI)
- World's Leading Third Crop Sire - North America's runaway leader by Earnings, black type SWs, graded SWs, graded SHs, G1 SHs
- Top Five General Sire of 2015
- Top-10 APEX Sire in North America
- Sire of AMERICAN PHAROAH ($8,650,300), first-ever winner of racing's Grand Slam: The Breeders' Cup Classic (G1) and the first Triple Crown winner in 37 years
- 9 BTWs, 5 Graded SWs, 20 black type horses, 4 G1 SHs, $16M in earnings
- 2015 Sales: KEESEPT Book 1 Leading Third-Crop sire avg. of $296,364; $840,000 FT May 2YO (#1 colt) - $625,000 FT March 2YO - $500,000 FT May 2YO (#2 colt)
- 2014 Sales: Covering sire on $2,100,000 and $500,000 mares
- Top progeny incl.: 2015 Triple Crown, Breeders' Cup Classic (G1) & Haskell Inv. (G1) winner AMERICAN PHAROAH; Multiple G2 SW CAIRO PRINCE; G2 SW MIDNIGHT STORM (1:33 1/5 in 2015); Multiple GSW JOJO WARRIOR
- Bred to at least 135 mares each of the past thee years; best crops to come
- The leading heir of Mr. Prospector's best Classic-producing line: Pioneerof the Nile is the best son of Empire Maker, who was the best son of Unbridled, who was Fappiano's best son
The leading money-winning son of Empire Maker and heir to the Classic Fappiano sire line, Pioneerof the Nile won four consecutive Graded stakes, including the $750,000 CashCall Futurity (G1) and $750,000 Santa Anita Derby (G1). Runner-up in the KY Derby (G1) in his first start on dirt, he excelled over all three surfaces - dirt, turf, and all-weather.
Pioneerof the Nile has been an outstanding commercial success. His 2015 2YOs in Training are averaging $203,000, while his Keeneland January yearlings averaged $99,250. At least 85 of his sales progeny have now brought $100,000 or higher.
"The standout is WinStar's Pioneerof the Nile, with a 4.24 A-Runner Index (8.48% of runners). Historically, sires which score 4.00 are the truly elite 'World Top 12' sires."--Bill Oppenheim