- 2018 racing: stakes winner DONTMESSWITHJOANNE, G1-placed Mississippi, G2-placed Nero, G3-placed INSTA ERMA and Colonist, stakes-placed Empressof the Nile, Coltandmississippi and Road to Damascus, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $850,000 (second-highest price of OBS March), $825,000, $300,000, $300,000, $200,000, etc.; $290,000 yearling filly at KEEJAN
- 2017 racing: Arkansas Derby [G1] winner & Preakness S. [G1] runner-up CLASSIC EMPIRE; San Pasqual S. [G2] winner and Awesome Again S. [G1] runner-up MIDNIGHT STORM; G1-placed Conquest Cobra, etc.
- #1 Sire of his generation for the past three years
- Top 10 sales sire in North America across the board in 2017: No. 4 Yearling Sire — $328,413 Avg., No. 5 Covering Sire — $817,142 Avg., etc.
- 17 horses sold for $500,000+ in 2017, including 2yos of $1,000,000, $700,000, etc., yearlings of $825,000, $825,000, $800,000, etc., weanlings of $550,000, $425,000, etc.
- No. 3 Sire in NA by lifetime Average Earnings Index in 2017 — 2.35 AEI
- No. 2 Sire in NA by Comparable Index in 2017 — 5.90 CI, with only Tapit breeding a higher quality book of mares; covered 176 Graded winners/producers & 78 G1 winners/producers the last 3 years combined
- Sire of two 2-Year-Old Male Eclipse Award winners & two Breeders’ Cup winners from his first four crops to race: Horse of the Year & Triple Crown winner AMERICAN PHAROAH & CLASSIC EMPIRE.
- Already the sire of 3 colts to run 110+ Beyers around two turns; Progeny Beyers incl. 120, 110, 110, 109, 106, 106, 105, 105, 105, etc.
- Emerging sire of sires: Popular young sons at stud include AMERICAN PHAROAH, CAIRO PRINCE, etc.
- Bred at least 120 mares every year at stud
The leading money-winning son of Empire Maker and heir to the Classic Fappiano sire line, Pioneerof the Nile won four consecutive Graded stakes, including the $750,000 CashCall Futurity [G1] and $750,000 Santa Anita Derby [G1]. Runner-up in the Kentucky Derby [G1] in his first start on dirt, he excelled over all three surfaces - dirt, turf, and all-weather.
Pioneerof the Nile has been an outstanding commercial success. His 2017 yearlings averaged $328,413, while his 2017 mares covered averaged $817,142. Over 120 of his sales progeny have now brought $100,000 or higher.