- 2019 racing: EXPLORATIONIST, winner of the Tom Ridge S., POSITIVE SPIRIT, placed in the Gazelle S. [G2], MOTHER MOTHER, placed in the Santa Ynez S. [G2], Nero, placed in the Triple Bend S. [G2], Much Better, placed in the Sham S. [G3], Ellyb, placed in the Boiling Springs S., etc.
- 2019 sales: 2YO colt sold for $1,200,000 at OBS March
- 2018 racing: POSITIVE SPIRIT, winner of the Demoiselle S. [G2], INSTA ERMA, winner of the Kentucky Downs Ladies Turf S. [G3], stakes winners PRINCESSOF THE NYL and DONTMESSWITHJOANNE, G1-placed Mother Mother and Mississippi, G2-placed Nero and Coltandmississippi, G3-placed St Patrick's Day, Just Whistle, Brave Nation, and Colonist, TDN Rising Star Anuket, etc.
- A leading sales sire in North America across the board in 2018: No. 1 weanling sire: $617,500 avg; No. 6 covering sire: $435,000 avg.; No. 6 yearling sire: $353,952 avg.; No. 3 2-year-old sire (with more than 4 sold): $246,642 avg.
- 2018 sales: Weanlings of $1,900,000—the most expensive weanling ever sold at F-T Nov, $600,000—second-highest priced weanling at F-T Nov, etc; yearlings of $1,050,000, $1,000,000, $950,000, $775,000, $700,000, $650,000, $600,000 (F-T NY Bred Preferred sales-topper and a new record price), etc.; 2YOs of $850,000 (second-highest price of OBS March), $825,000, etc.
- No. 1 sire of his generation for the past three years, incl. No. 1 sixth-crop cumulative sire in every category: Grade 1 winners, G1 horses, graded stakes winners, black type winners, earnings, etc.
- Sire of two 2-Year-Old Male Eclipse Award winners & two Breeders’ Cup winners from his first four crops to race: Horse of the Year & Triple Crown winner AMERICAN PHAROAH & CLASSIC EMPIRE.
- Sire of 4 Champions worldwide, 3 G1 winners, and 11 Graded stakes winners
- Emerging sire of sires: Popular young sons at stud include AMERICAN PHAROAH, CAIRO PRINCE, CLASSIC EMPIRE, MIDNIGHT STORM,etc.
- Covered 128 Graded stakes winners/producers in the last two years
The leading money-winning son of Empire Maker and heir to the Classic Fappiano sire line, Pioneerof the Nile won four consecutive Graded stakes, including the $750,000 CashCall Futurity [G1] and $750,000 Santa Anita Derby [G1]. Runner-up in the Kentucky Derby [G1] in his first start on dirt, he excelled over all three surfaces - dirt, turf, and all-weather.
Pioneerof the Nile has been an outstanding commercial success. His 2018 yearlings averaged $353,952 (2017 yearling average: $328,413), while his 2018 weanlings averaged $617,500, including a $1,900,000 weanling at F-T November — the highest-priced weanling ever sold at that sale. 46 of his sales progeny have now brought $500,000 or higher.