- 17 first-crop winners led by MAIDEN BEAUTY, winner of Belmont's $100,000 Lynbrook S. and runner-up in Saratoga's $200,000 Seeking The Ante S., and G3 winner KUNA ALEGRE
- 2017 sales: first yearlings included $175,000 filly and $100,000 colt at KEESEP, $100,000 filly at FTNAUG
- Millionaire Classic 3-Year-Old: Won $1,000,000 Louisiana Derby [G2], troubled 3rd in Kentucky Derby [G1]
- Fastest 2YO Colt of 2012: 102 Beyer – Fastest Beyer earned by a 2yo colt in his crop; 3 3/4 Ragozin – Fastest juvenile among all colts that placed in the 2013 Triple Crown races.
- Top Class at 4: Won $300,000 Pimlico Special [G3], earning a 106 Beyer and a narrow runner-up to champion Will Take Charge in the Oaklawn H. [G2]
- Won or placed 10 times in 13 starts, 5 1/2f to 1 1/4 miles, earning $1,353,125 and defeating Palace Malice [G1], Will Take Charge [G1], Oxbow [G1], Verrazano [G1], Goldencents [G1], etc.
- A.P. Indy dam RUNUP THE COLORS won Saratoga’s Alabama S. [G1]; a dozen black type winners under first two dams, incl. the dam of Horse of the Year MINESHAFT, and from the direct family of breed-shaping mare LA TROIENNE
- By the fastest 2YO in over a quarter century: Champion WAR PASS — 113 Beyer.
- First-crop are 3-year-olds in 2019
Equally as impressive as his race record is his lineage. Revolutionary is the best racehorse by ill-fated champion WAR PASS, himself the fastest 2-year-old in over 20 years, with a 113 juvenile Beyer. This sire line, tracing to Blushing Groom, boasts four consecutive generations of champions.
Rated A++ by TrueNicks, Revolutionary is out of an A.P. Indy mare, who won the Alabama S. (G1) then produced three Graded stakes horses. His 2nd dam won the Delaware Oaks (G2) and produced seven stakes winners, including the dam of Horse of the Year Mineshaft. Third dam produced three stakes winners. Possessing a Classic 10-8-12-1-1 Dosage Profile, Revolutionary is free of Northern Dancer, with his closest inbreeding 3x4 to Hoist the Flag.
"He's one tough colt...has a world of ability...incredible female family, which traces back to the foundation of the Phipps family dynasty." -Steve Haskin