- 2016: 12 black type horses, 6 black type winners; $2.5 million in progeny earnings
- 13 Grade 1 Winners, including 2015 G1-winning FORCE THE PASS ($1,117,754) & multiple G1-winning ROCK FALL ($749,180)
- 2016 sales: $440,000 filly at OBS April
- 11.7% black type winners from Starters Lifetime – No. 2 Among Active Sires in North America, only behind Distorted Humor (500 minimum starters)
- Top 10 Yearling Sales Sire in North America in 2015 – $221,807 Avg. from 46 sold, including KEESEP Book One fillies up to $700,000 & KEESEP Book One colts up to $610,000
- Top half of 1% of Sires by Average Earnings per Starter
- #2 APEX Sire in the World by ABC Index – 2.41, only behind Deep Impact (Jpn), and ahead of Galileo (Ire), Medaglia d’Oro, Dubawi (Ire), etc.
- 72 black type winners, 118 BT horses, 32 GSWs, $68M worldwide
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 132 mares in 2015.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. At Keeneland November 2014, his in-foal mares averaged $530,626, and he sired the Session-Topping weanling on Day One ($375,000).