- Top 10 General Sire 6 Years Running
- Third-leading Active Sire by % black type horses from Starters - 16.2%
- 2015: 10 black type winners, 6 GSWs, 21 BT horses, $7.4M, incl. 3yo millionaire colt FORCE THE PASS (G1) & ROCK FALL, winner of the Alfred G. Vanderbilt H. (G1)
- 2015 Sales: $500,000 OBS 2yo, $460,000 F-T March 2yo; $475,000 colt and $425,000 filly at F-T Saratoga Select Yearlings sale
- 2014: N.A.'s #9 Sire, #3 by black type SHs - 37 SHs, 17 SWs
- Top half of 1% of Sires by Average Earnings per Starter
- 13 Group 1/Grade 1 winners - Six millionaires, 11 earners of $900,000+
- 69 black type winners, 114 BT horses, 30 GSWs, $63M worldwide
- #6 Active N.A. Sire by APEX A-Runner Index - #2 in N.A. by ABC Index
- Grade/Group 1 winners in four countries, on dirt, turf, & all-weather, from 6f to 1 1/4 mi.
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 126 mares in 2014.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. At Keeneland November 2014, his in-foal mares averaged $530,626, and he sired the Session-Topping weanling on Day One ($375,000).