- Leading Active Sire by % SWs from Starters - 12.8%
- 2015: N.A.'s #6 Sire - #3 by Stakes Wins; 8 SWs, 5 GSWs, 15 SHs, 12 Stks Wins, $4.1M
- 2014: N.A.'s #9 Sire, #3 by Blacktype SHs - 37 SHs, 17 SWs
- 2015 Sales: $500,000 OBS 2yo, $460,000 FT March 2yo - 2014 Sales: $1,600,000 in-foal mare, $1,075,000 FTK Sale Topper, $800,000 in-foal mare
- 2013: N.A.'s #2 Sire (just $71,000 behind #1)
- 2012: N.A.'s Leading Sire on the flat
- Top half of 1% of Sires by Average Earnings per Starter
- Eleven Group 1/Grade 1 winners - Five millionaires, Ten earners of $900,000+
- 69 SWs, 113 SHs, 29 GSWs, $60-million
- #2 Active N.A. Sire by APEX A-Runner Index - #1 in N.A. by ABC Index
- Grade/Group 1 winners in four countries, on dirt, turf, and all-weather
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 126 mares in 2014.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. At Keeneland November 2014, his in-foal mares averaged $530,626, and he sired the Session-Topping weanling on Day One ($375,000).