- 2019 racing: DAWN THE DESTROYER, winner of the Interborough S., VICTIM OF LOVE, winner of the Island Fashion S., G3-placed QURBAAN and Copper Town, etc.
- 2019 sales: 2YO filly sold for $650,000 at OBS March
- 2018 racing results led by COMPETITIONOFIDEAS, winner of the American Oaks [G1], QURBAAN, winner of the Bernard Baruch H. [G2], SWITZERLAND, winner of the Maryland Sprint S. [G3] and Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash S. [G3], YORKTON, winner of the Bold Venture S. [G3], NATIONAL FLAG, winner of the Bay Shore S. [G3], STRIKE POWER, winner of the Swale S. [G3], WUSOOL, G3 winner in France, MATERA SKY, G3 winner in Japan, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs for $700,000, $650,000, $410,000, etc. Yearlings for $750,000, $700,000, $675,000, $600,000, $460,000, $450,000, etc.
- 15 G1 winners sired on every surface, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, all over the world
- 11.9% black type winners — higher than Medaglia d’Oro, Tapit, Candy Ride (Arg), etc.
- Top 10 General Sire in North America six of the last nine years — 161 black type horses, 101 black type winners, 46 Graded stakes winners, $95 million in progeny earnings worldwide
- An emerging sire of sires
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire a Breeders’ Cup winner
- More black type winners than any Champion Sprinter in history
- Speed of a sprinter. Class of a miler. Heart of a champion
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 362 mares in the last three years combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. His yearlings has grossed over $90 million, averaging at $184,996. His lifetime 2-year-old sales average is $180,382, while his weanlings average $180,559. He has sired a $1,700,000 sale-topping 2-year-old, broodmares for over $1 million, yearlings up to $900,000, and weanlings up to $500,000.