- 2017 racing: Eight Belles [G2] winner BENNER ISLAND, Grade 3 winners SOUTHERN RING & GALLILEO'S TOWN (ARG), 13 stakes horses overall
- 14 G1 Winners incl. 2016 Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile [G1] champion TAMARKUZ ($1,840,444), a dominant 3 1/2-length winner over G1 winner Dortmund, champion Runhappy, etc., earning a 107 Beyer
- 11.5% black type winners from Lifetime Starters – No. 2 Among Active Sires in North America, only behind Distorted Humor (minimum 500 starters)
- North America’s No. 4 Yearling Sire in 2016 – $304,537 Avg. from 40 sold, including KEESEP Book One fillies up to $800,000 & KEESEP Book One colts of $675,000, $625,000, $600,000, etc.
- Other 2016 sales progeny incl. yearlings in Europe up to $702,789, 2-year-olds up to $500,000, and
weanlings up to $390,000; $417,857 Avg. as a covering sire
- Top 10 General Sire in North America six of the last seven years – 134 black type horses, 81 black type winners, 36 Graded black type winners – more than $78 million in progeny earnings worldwide.
- An emerging sire of sires, led by the World’s No. 1 Cumulative Third-Crop Sire, MUNNINGS
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 126 mares in 2016.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. In 2016, his 2-year-olds have averaged $198,846, including a $500,000 colt at the Fasig-Tipton May Sale and a session-topping $440,000 filly at the OBS April Sale.