- 2018 racing results led by SWITZERLAND, winner of the Maryland Sprint S. [G3], NATIONAL FLAG, winner of the Bay Shore S. [G3], STRIKE POWER, winner of the Swale S. [G3], WUSOOL, G3 winner in France, MATERA SKY, G3 winner in Japan, stakes winners FORCE THE PASS, ALMOND ROCA, MOLTO ALLEGRO, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $700,000, $650,000, $410,000, $280,000, $170,000, $150,000, etc. Yearlings up to $260,000
- In North America in 2017: No. 4 Weanling Sire - $379,716 Avg., No. 6 Yearling Sire - $233,248 Avg., No. 6 Covering Sire - $571,250 Avg.
- 2017 racing: 24 black type horses, including FROSTMOURNE, winner of the Penn Mile [G2], BENNER ISLAND, winner of the Eight Belles [G2], etc.
- 14 G1 Winners sired between 3 continents, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, on all surfaces.
- 11.6% black type winners from Lifetime Starters – No. 1 Among Active Sires in North America (minimum 500 starters)
- Top 10 General Sire in North America six of the last eight years – 150 black type horses, 92 black type winners, 43 Graded stakes winners – $88 million in progeny earnings worldwide.
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire a Breeders’ Cup winner.
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 241 mares in 2016-2017 combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. In 2016, his 2-year-olds have averaged $198,846, including a $500,000 colt at the Fasig-Tipton May Sale and a session-topping $440,000 filly at the OBS April Sale.