- 2018 racing results led by STRIKE POWER, winner of the Swale S. [G3], ALMOND ROCA, winner of the $125,000 Gasparilla S., MOLTO ALLEGRO, winner of the Kobai S. in Japan, eight stakes horses overall
- In North America in 2017: No. 4 Weanling Sire - $379,716 Avg., No. 6 Yearling Sire - $233,248 Avg., No. 6 Covering Sire - $571,250 Avg.
- 2017 sales: yearlings of $900,000, $550,000, $550,000, $535,000, $500,000, etc., weanlings of $500,000, $473,580, $375,000, etc.
- 2017 racing: 24 black type horses, including FROSTMOURNE, winner of the Penn Mile [G2], BENNER ISLAND, winner of the Eight Belles [G2], etc.
- 14 G1 Winners sired between 3 continents, from 6 furlongs to 1 1/4 miles, on all surfaces.
- 11.6% black type winners from Lifetime Starters – No. 1 Among Active Sires in North America (minimum 500 starters)
- Top 10 General Sire in North America six of the last eight years – 145 black type horses, 89 black type winners, 39 Graded black type winners – $85 million in progeny earnings worldwide.
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire a Breeders’ Cup winner.
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 241 mares in 2016-2017 combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. In 2016, his 2-year-olds have averaged $198,846, including a $500,000 colt at the Fasig-Tipton May Sale and a session-topping $440,000 filly at the OBS April Sale.