- 2018 racing results led by QURBAAN, winner of the Bernard Baruch H. [G2], SWITZERLAND, winner of the Maryland Sprint S. [G3] and Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash S. [G3], YORKTON, winner of the Bold Venture S. [G3], NATIONAL FLAG, winner of the Bay Shore S. [G3], STRIKE POWER, winner of the Swale S. [G3], WUSOOL, G3 winner in France, MATERA SKY, G3 winner in Japan, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs for $700,000, $650,000, $410,000, etc. Yearlings for $750,000, $700,000, $675,000, $600,000, $460,000, $450,000, etc.
- In North America in 2017: No. 4 Weanling Sire - $379,716 Avg., No. 6 Yearling Sire - $233,248 Avg., No. 6 Covering Sire - $571,250 Avg.
- 2017 racing: 24 black type horses, including FROSTMOURNE, winner of the Penn Mile [G2], BENNER ISLAND, winner of the Eight Belles [G2], etc.
- 14 G1 winners sired on every surface, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, all over the world
- 9.4% black type winners from named foals – No. 3 among active sires in North America (minimum 500 starters)
- Top 10 General Sire in North America six of the last eight years – 157 black type horses, 96 black type winners, 45 Graded stakes winners – $91 million in progeny earnings worldwide
- An emerging sire of sires
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire a Breeders’ Cup winner
- Speed of a sprinter. Class of a miler. Heart of a champion
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 241 mares in 2016-2017 combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. In 2016, his 2-year-olds have averaged $198,846, including a $500,000 colt at the Fasig-Tipton May Sale and a session-topping $440,000 filly at the OBS April Sale.