- Leading Active Sire by % SWs from Starters - 12.7%
- 2nd Leading Sire of 2015 by stakes victories (9) & GSWs; #1 Sire by repeat winners
- 2015: N.A.'s #5 Sire - 5 SWs, 3 GSWs, $2.5M 1st 12 weeks
- 2014: N.A.'s #9 Sire, #3 by Blacktype SHs - 37 SHs, 17 SWs
- 2015 Sales: $500,000 OBS 2yo, $460,000 FT March 2yo - 2014 Sales: $1,600,000 in-foal mare, $1,075,000 FTK Sale Topper, $800,000 in-foal mare
- 2013: N.A.'s #2 Sire (just $71,000 behind #1)
- 2012: N.A.'s Leading Sire on the flat
- Top half of 1% of Sires by Average Earnings per Starter
- Eleven Group 1/Grade 1 winners - Five millionaires, Ten earners of $900,000+
- 67 SWs, 110 SHs, 27 GSWs, $58-million
- #2 Active N.A. Sire by APEX A-Runner Index - #1 in N.A. by ABC Index
- Grade/Group 1 winners in four countries, on dirt, turf, and all-weather
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 126 mares in 2014.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. In 2015, his juveniles are averaging $335,000. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $182,988. He also sired a $1,075,000 Sale Topper, and $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. At Keeneland November, his in-foal mares averaged $530,626, and he sired the Session-Topping weanling on Day One ($375,000).