- 13 Grade 1 Winners, including 2015 G1-winning 3-year-old colt FORCE THE PASS ($1,117,754) & multiple G1-winning 4-year-old colt ROCK FALL ($749,180)
- 12.2% Black Type Winners from Starters Lifetime – No. 2 Among Active Sires in North America, only behind Distorted Humor (500 minimum starters)
- Top 10 Yearling Sales Sire in North America in 2015 – $221,807 Avg. from 46 sold, including KEESEP Book One fillies up to $700,000 & KEESEP Book One colts up to $610,000
- Top half of 1% of Sires by Average Earnings per Starter
- #2 APEX Sire in the World by ABC Index – 2.41, only behind Deep Impact (Jpn), and ahead of Galileo (Ire), Medaglia d’Oro, Dubawi (Ire), etc.
- 72 black type winners, 118 BT horses, 31 GSWs, $66M worldwide
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season, and was selected as one of Bill Oppenheim's "Good Value Sires" two years in a row. He covered 126 mares in 2014.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. He has sired a seven-figure Sale Topper, as well as $400,000 2-year-olds in the U.S. and in Europe. At Keeneland November 2014, his in-foal mares averaged $530,626, and he sired the Session-Topping weanling on Day One ($375,000).