- 2019 racing: SHARING, winner of the $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], QURBAAN, winner of the $250,000 Bernard Baruch H. [G2] for the second year in a row, LEXITONIAN, winner of the $200,000 Chick Lang S. [G3], BOBBY'S WICKED ONE, winner of the $250,000 Commonwealth S. [G3], YORKTON, winner of the Bold Venture S. [G3], MOZU SUPERFLARE, G3 winner in Japan, DAWN THE DESTROYER, placed in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint [G1] & Ballerina S. [G1], and winner of the Interborough S., 2YO stakes winners CAMBRIA and OLD CHESTNUT, stakes winners FLAGSTAFF, SAN HUBERTO (IRE), & VICTIM OF LOVE, G1-placed COMPETITIONOFIDEAS, MATERA SKY, etc.
- 2019 sales: yearlings of $825,000, $700,000, $575,000, $460,000, $450,000, $425,000, etc. 2YOs of $650,000, $375,000, etc.
- 2018 racing results led by COMPETITIONOFIDEAS, winner of the American Oaks [G1]
- 16 G1 winners sired on every surface, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, all over the world
- 9.8% black type winners to foals—higher than Medaglia d’Oro, Tapit, Candy Ride (Arg), etc.
- 171 black type horses, 109 black type winners, 50 Graded stakes winners, $105 million in progeny earnings worldwide
- An emerging sire of sires
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire multiple Breeders’ Cup winners—colt and filly, dirt and turf.
- More black type winners than any Champion Sprinter in history
- Speed of a sprinter. Class of a miler. Heart of a champion
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 362 mares in the last three years combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. His yearlings has grossed over $90 million, averaging at $184,996. His lifetime 2-year-old sales average is $180,382, while his weanlings average $180,559. He has sired a $1,700,000 sale-topping 2-year-old, broodmares for over $1 million, yearlings up to $900,000, and weanlings up to $500,000.