Grade 1 winner Street Hero is the only triple Grade 1 two-year-old by world class sire Street Cry. And his first crop has put him right on the path to top level success.
One of America's leading third crop sires, Street Hero has already sired seven stakes horses, led by a Group 1-winning Champion, a Grade 2 winner, and a multiple Grade 1 filly. He also boasts one of the best percentage of stakes horses to winners in his siring crop. His accomplishments include:
- Seven Stakes Horses, five $100,000 SHs, from limited opportunity
- Improving his mares 41% over other stallions bred to the same mares
- Classy winners in the U.S. and abroad: 2014 Group SW filly Azarenka, Horse of the Year in Peru, who beat colts in the prestigious Jockey Club del Peru (G1) at 3; Gabriel Charles, daylight winner of the $250,000 Del Mar Derby (G2) at 3; Oaks winner and multiple Grade 1 filly Street Girl - who sold for $600,000 at FTK July HRA
- Also sire of 2-year-old Irish Heroine, 3rd in a $141,000 stakes in her 2nd start
- Won Norfolk S. (G1) over subsequent juvenile champion Midshipman
- Won or placed in three consecutive Grade 1's at two
- Weighted at 122 on the Experimental
Street Hero has sired multiple six-figure yearlings and 2-year-olds. Buyers include Buzz Chace, Eoin Harty, Keith Desormeaux, Marshall Silverman, Sagamore Farm, Maverick Racing, and Peter Moody (trainer of Black Caviar), which certainly bodes well for their futures.
Street Hero is the only Grade 1-winning juvenile by the late Street Cry (Ire) at stud in North America. One of the industry's great success stories (Zenyatta, Street Sense), Street Cry sired 88 SWs, 15 G1 SWs before his unexpected passing in September. Street Hero is out of a multiple Graded stakes producer, and his next three dams are all stakes producers. He is an outcross within four generations, with his only significant inbreeding being 5x5 to Natalma.