Grade 1 winner Street Hero is the only triple Grade 1 two-year-old by world class sire Street Cry. And his first crop has put him right on the path to top level success.
One of America's leading third crop sires, Street Hero has already sired six stakes horses, led by a Group 1 winner, a Grade 2 winner, and a multiple Grade 1 filly. He also boasts one of the best percentage of stakes horses to winners in his siring crop. His accomplishments include:
- Improving his mares 40% over other stallions bred to the same mares!
- Classy winners in the U.S. and abroad: 2014 Group SW Azarenka, who defeated colts in the prestigious Jockey Club del Peru (G1) at 3; Gabriel Charles, daylight winner of the $250,000 Del Mar Derby (G2) at 3; Oaks winner and multiple Grade 1 filly Street Girl - who just sold for $600,000 at FTK July HRA
- One of just seven U.S. sophomore stallions to sire a 2013 Grade 1 winner
- Already six stakes horses, four $100,000 stakes horses from his first crop alone
- First 2-year-old starter of 2014 broke his maiden by daylight in a MdSpWt at Gulfstream
- Won Norfolk S. (G1) over subsequent juvenile champion Midshipman
- Won or placed in three consecutive Grade 1's at two
- Weighted at 122 on the Experimental
Street Hero sired multiple six-figure yearlings and 2-year-olds in his first crop. Buyers of his progeny include Buzz Chace, Eoin Harty, Keith Desormeaux, Marshall Silverman, Sagamore Farm, Maverick Racing, and Peter Moody (trainer of Black Caviar), which certainly bodes well for their futures.
Street Hero is the only Grade 1-winning juvenile by Street Cry (Ire) at stud in North America. One of the industry's great success stories (ie, Zenyatta, Street Sense), Street Cry stood the 2014 season for $100,000. Street Hero is out of a multiple Graded stakes producer, and his next three dams are all stakes producers. He is an outcross within four generations, with his only significant inbreeding being 5x5 to Natalma.