- 2019 racing: SUPER STEED, winner of the $500,000 Southwest S. [G3], So Alive, placed in the Sam F. Davis S. [G3], Marathon Queen, runner-up in the Martha Washington S., SUPER HUMOR, placed in the Bold Ego H., etc.
- Top 5 active sire of 2YOs by winners in 2018: 24 2YO winners
- 2018 racing: 10 stakes horses, incl. G2 winner DANGEROUS BEAUTY (CHI), HEDGE FUND, winner of the Essex H., MOURINHO, winner of the Smarty Jones S., stakes winners INSIDE STRAIGHT, SUPER HUMOR, stakes-placed COINCIDENTALLY, Wentz, Sequence of Events, Best of Me, Mc Awesome, Belfour, etc.
- 2018 sales: Yearlings for $425,000, $375,000, $370,000, $350,000, $325,000, $320,000, etc. 2YOs for $240,000, $200,000, $180,000, $150,000, $135,000, etc.
- 2017 racing: 11 stakes horses, led by Oaklawn H. [G2] winner INSIDE STRAIGHT
- Three first-crop G1 winners including 2015 Eclipse Champion Sprinter RUNHAPPY, one of only two sprinters this decade to win 3 Grade 1 stakes races in a single season, including setting a Keeneland NTR in 1:08.58 winning the Breeders’ Cup Sprint [G1]
- Six first-crop Graded SWs, including 2YO colt COMPETITIVE EDGE, winner of the Hopeful [G1]& Pat Day Mile [G3] (NSR); 3YO filly EMBELLISH THE LACE, winner of the Alabama [G1]; 2YO colt I SPENT IT, winner of the Saratoga Special [G2]; 3YO filly HIGH DOLLAR WOMAN, winner of the Indiana Oaks [G2], etc.
- A leading cumulative sire of his generation by G1 winners, black type horses and progeny earnings
- One of only 5 stallions in the last 13 years to sire 3 or more G1 winners and a Champion from his first crop, including elite sires Tapit, Medaglia d’Oro, Street Cry (IRE) and Uncle Mo
Super Saver is out of a full sister to the dam of Bluegrass Cat ($31M first five crops), and from the immediate family of superior sires Private Account, Mutakddim, and Not For Love. His yearling half-brother by Medaglia d'Oro sold for $1,700,000. Super Saver is a direct descendant of *La Troienne, replete with seven lines of the Foundation mare. He covered 435 mares in 2016-2018.
His progeny have excelled on the track, with all five crops to race ranking in the Top 10 of his generation.
Super Saver has excelled at the sales. In 2015, his 2-year-olds averaged $118,000 — nearly six times the bred-on fee, while in 2016 he had a $300,000 colt and $285,000 filly during a single session at the OBS March Selected 2-year-old Sale. In 2017, he had a $625,000 colt at OBS March. He had a super Keeneland September in 2018, with 21 six-figure yearlings, including prices of $425,000, $375,000, and $370,000.
"As precocious as they are proving, a lot of the Super Savers look like two-turn horses."—Bill Oppenheim