- 2019 sales: 2YOs of $550,000, $240,000, $240,000, etc.
- 2018 Big Horses led by the fastest 3-year-old stakes filly on dirt, RED RUBY, winner of the Black-Eyed Susan S. [G2] and 13-length winner of the Delaware Oaks [G3] — 104 Beyer, TIZ A SLAM, winner of the Nijinsky S. [G2] and the Dominion Day S. [G3], TIZ BREATHTAKING, winner of the Mazarine S. [G3], SKEPTIC, winner of the Monmouth Oaks [G3], G1 winner TIZ ARDEL (PAN), stakes winners SIRENUSA, ALTERNATIVE ROUTE, SUMMER HOUSE, CAN YOU DIGGIT, TIZ BREATHTAKING, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs for $550,000, $425,000, etc. Yearlings for $575,000, $500,000, $485,000, $475,000, $450,000, $400,000, etc.
- 2017 Big Horses on the racetrack led by SPORTING CHANCE, winner of the Hopeful S. [G1]
- 2017 Big Horses in the sales ring led by $2,450,000 sale-topping colt at OBSAPR — highest-priced 2YO of 2017
- The Big Horse Sire: 15 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Breeders Cup Mile [G1], Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Whitney [G1], Hopeful [G1], and many more
- Former champion freshman sire, a perennial leading General Sire in North America, and an emerging sire of sires.
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic [G1] winner
The Big Horse himself is the sire of Big Horses in the sales ring and on the racetrack.
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all have averaged six figures. In 2018, his 2-year-olds averaged $153,786 and his yearlings averaged $150,693. In 2017, his 2-year-olds averaged $325,700.
Tiznow has covered 406 mares from 2016-2018 — the Big Horses will keep coming.