- Sire of 13 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Belmont (G1), Travers (G1), Dubai World Cup (G1), Met Mile (G1), Wood Memorial (G1), Santa Anita Derby (G1), Whitney (G1), Hopeful (G1), and many more
- 2015 Big Horses on the racetrack: MY SWEET ADDICTION (G1), TOURIST (G1P), TIZ SHEA D (G2), KENTUCKIAN (G3), etc.
- 2015 Big Horses in the sales ring: $800,000, $550,000, $550,000, $525,000, $525,000, $500,000, etc.
- Former champion freshman sire and a perennial leading General Sire in North America
- Lifetime: 58 black type winners, 34 Graded SWs, 114 BT horses, $66M progeny earnings
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) winner
Tiznow ranks in the top 2% of sires by average earnings per starter, and his progeny have won the Belmont (G1), Travers (G1), Dubai World Cup (G1), Met Mile (G1), Wood Memorial (G1), Santa Anita Derby (G1), Ruffian (G1), Whitney (G1), Lady’s Secret (G1), Carter (G1), Vanity (G1), Ogden Phipps (G1), Goodwood (G1) and Hopeful (G1).
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all average six-figures. In 2015, his juveniles are averaging $218,500, while in 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956 (19 sold for $300,000 or higher). Spanning 2013/2014, he sired four seven-figure yearlings. Tiznow was bred to 132 mares in 2014.