- Twelve Group/Grade 1 winners - six millionaires
- One of just three North American stallions - along with War Front and Tapit - to sire a million-dollar yearling colt and million-dollar yearling filly in 2014
- Top 15 Sire 5 times in 8 years
- $1,350,000 and $1,100,000 yearlings in 2014 - $1,750,000 and $1,700,000 yearlings in 2013
- 2014: #14 Sire - 13 SWs, 26 Stakes Horses, $7.8M
- 2015: #22 Sire - 3 SWs, incl. Triple Crown prospect ROYAL SON; #2 Sire of Triple Crown nominees (12)
- Sire of the 2014 Sale-Topping colt at FTK July HRA - full brother to the dam of Day One 2014 Keeneland September Session Topper
- 59 SWs, 32 Graded SWs, 111 Stakes Horses
- Earners of $60.9M, including $9.1M in back-to-back years
- Full brother to the dams of Preakness (G1) winner Oxbow & Haskell (G1) winner Paynter
Tiznow ranks in the top 2% of sires by average earnings per starter, and his progeny have won the Belmont (G1), Travers (G1), Dubai World Cup (G1), Met Mile (G1), Wood Memorial (G1), Santa Anita Derby (G1), Ruffian (G1), Whitney (G1), Lady’s Secret (G1), Carter (G1), Ogden Phipps (G1), Goodwood (G1) and Hopeful (G1).
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all average six-figures. In 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956; last year, 19 of his yearlings sold for $300,000 or higher. Spanning 2013/2014, he sired four seven-figure yearlings. Tiznow was bred to 132 mares in 2014.