- 2018 Big Horses led by the fastest 3YO filly in the country RED RUBY, winner of the Black-Eyed Susan S. [G2] and 13-length winner of the Delaware Oaks [G3] — 104 Beyer, TIZ A SLAM, winner of the Nijinsky S. [G2] and the Dominion Day S. [G3], TIZ BREATHTAKING, winner of the Mazarine S. [G3], SKEPTIC, winner of the Monmouth Oaks [G3], G1 winner TIZ ARDEL (PAN), stakes winners SIRENUSA, ALTERNATIVE ROUTE, SUMMER HOUSE, CAN YOU DIGGIT, TIZ BREATHTAKING, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs for $550,000, $425,000, etc. Yearlings for $575,000, $500,000, $485,000, $475,000, $450,000, $400,000, etc.
- 2017 Big Horses on the racetrack: SPORTING CHANCE, winner of the Hopeful S. [G1],
IRAP, winner of the Blue Grass S. [G2], Indiana Derby [G3] & Ohio Derby [G3], TIZ A SLAM, winner of the Ontario Derby [G3], ENSTONE, winner of the Ontario Colleen S. [G3], stakes winners I'M YOUR FATHER, MODERN, SMOKIN NOW, IGOR (MEX), SECURITIZ, etc.
- 2017 Big Horses in the sales ring led by $2,450,000 sale-topping colt at OBSAPR — highest-priced 2YO of 2017 and yearlings of $500,000, $500,000, $450,000, etc.
- The Big Horse Sire: 15 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Breeders Cup Mile [G1], Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Whitney [G1], Hopeful [G1], and many more
- Former champion freshman sire, a perennial leading General Sire in North America, and an emerging sire of sires.
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic [G1] winner
The Big Horse himself is the sire of Big Horses in the sales ring and on the racetrack.
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all have averaged six figures. In 2017, his 2-year-olds averaged $325,700. His 2016 figures include a $300,000 colt at OBS March Selected 2-year-olds Sale. In 2015, his juveniles averaged $218,500, while in 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956 (19 sold for $300,000 or higher). Tiznow has covered 378 mares from 2015-2017 — the Big Horses will keep coming.