- Sire of 14 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Whitney [G1], Hopeful [G1], and many more
- 2016 racing: TOURIST, winner of the Fourstardave H. [G1], his sire's 14th Grade 1 winner, plus stakes winners PINK POPPY, MODERN, etc.
- 2016 sales: $675,000, $575,000, $500,000 colts at KEESEP
- 2015 racing: MY SWEET ADDICTION [G1], TOURIST [G1P], TIZ SHEA D [G2], KENTUCKIAN [G3], etc.
- 2015 Big Horses in the sales ring: $800,000, $550,000, $550,000, $525,000, $525,000, $500,000, etc.
- Former champion freshman sire and a perennial leading General Sire in North America
- Lifetime: 58 black type winners, 35 Graded SWs, 121 BT horses, $69M progeny earnings
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic [G1] winner
Tiznow ranks in the top 2% of sires by average earnings per starter, and his progeny have won the Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Ruffian [G1], Whitney [G1], Lady’s Secret [G1], Carter [G1], Vanity [G1], Ogden Phipps [G1], Goodwood [G1] and Hopeful [G1].
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all have averaged six figures. His 2016 figures include a $300,000 colt at OBS March Selected 2-year-olds Sale. In 2015, his juveniles averaged $218,500, while in 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956 (19 sold for $300,000 or higher). Over the past three years, he sired four seven-figure yearlings. Tiznow was bred to 126 mares in 2015.