- Thirteen Group/Grade 1 winners - six millionaires
- One of just three North American stallions - along with War Front and Tapit - to sire a million-dollar yearling colt and million-dollar yearling filly in 2014
- Top 15 Sire 5 times in past 7 years
- 2014/2015 Sales: $1,350,000 & $1,100,000 yearlings, $800,000 2YO
- 2015: 9 SWs, 17 SHs - $218,500 2yo Avg.
- 2014: #14 Sire - 13 SWs, 26 Stakes Horses, $7.8M
- 62 SWs, 34 Graded SWs, 116 Stakes Horses
- Earners of $62M, including $9.1M in back-to-back years
- Full brother to the dams of Preakness (G1) winner Oxbow & Haskell (G1) winner Paynter
Tiznow ranks in the top 2% of sires by average earnings per starter, and his progeny have won the Belmont (G1), Travers (G1), Dubai World Cup (G1), Met Mile (G1), Wood Memorial (G1), Santa Anita Derby (G1), Ruffian (G1), Whitney (G1), Lady’s Secret (G1), Carter (G1), Vanity (G1), Ogden Phipps (G1), Goodwood (G1) and Hopeful (G1).
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all average six-figures. In 2015, his juveniles are averaging $218,500, while in 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956 (19 sold for $300,000 or higher). Spanning 2013/2014, he sired four seven-figure yearlings. Tiznow was bred to 132 mares in 2014.