- 2017 racing: SPORTING CHANCE, winner of the Hopeful S. [G1], Blue Grass S. [G2], Indiana Derby [G3] & Ohio Derby [G3] winner IRAP; Ontario Derby [G3] winner TIZ A SLAM, stakes winners MODERN, SMOKIN NOW, IGOR (MEX), SECURITIZ, etc.
- 2017 sales: $2,450,000 sales-topping colt at OBSAPR - highest-priced 2-year-old of 2017; $850,000 2yo colt at OBSMAR; $500,000 filly and $450,000 colt at FTSAUG yearling sale; $500,000 yearling filly and $425,000 yearling colt at KEESEP
- Sire of 15 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Breeders Cup Mile [G1], Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Whitney [G1], Hopeful [G1], and many more
- 2016 Big Horses on the racetrack included multiple G1 winner TOURIST, the fastest winner of the Breeders’ Cup Mile [G1] ever, defeating 9 G1 winners including champion Tepin in 1:31.71
- 2016 Big Horses in the sales ring: $675,000, $575,000, $525,000, $500,000, etc.
- Former champion freshman sire and a perennial leading General Sire in North America
- An emerging sire of sires, led by leading 2016 first-crop sire GEMOLOGIST.
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic [G1] winner
Tiznow ranks in the top 2% of sires by average earnings per starter, and his progeny have won the Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Ruffian [G1], Whitney [G1], Lady’s Secret [G1], Carter [G1], Vanity [G1], Ogden Phipps [G1], Goodwood [G1] and Hopeful [G1].
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all have averaged six figures. His 2016 figures include a $300,000 colt at OBS March Selected 2-year-olds Sale. In 2015, his juveniles averaged $218,500, while in 2014, his yearlings averaged $237,956 (19 sold for $300,000 or higher). Over the past three years, he sired four seven-figure yearlings. Tiznow was bred to 126 mares in 2015.