- 2020 racing: ISLAND COMMISH, winner of the Kitten's Joy S. [G3]
- 2019 racing: TWO LAST WORDS, winner of the Hillsdale S., SOROS, winner of the Smooth Air S., Powerfulattraction runner-up in the Sorrento S. [G2], multiple stakes-placed Viv, stakes-placed Island Commish, etc.
- 2019 sales: first 2YOs of $475,000, $450,000, etc.
- At 3: Runner-up by a head to multiple G1 winner Tonalist in the $1,500,000 Belmont S. [G1],setting all the fractions and defeating California Chrome, Wicked Strong, etc.
- At 4: Won the historic $300,000 Pimlico Special S. [G3] in 1:56.09, faster than American Pharoah's Preakness S.
- Won the $150,000 Skip Away S. [G3] at Gulfstream, earning a 109 Beyer and 2 3/4 Ragozin and the $250,000 Hawthorne Gold Cup H. [G2] in his final career start before retiring sound
- At 2: Precocious enough to break his maiden at Saratoga in a MdSpWt in just his second lifetime start
- Triple-digit Beyers included a 109—ranking among the fastest Beyers over a mile on dirt in 2015
- The last Classic-placed son of breed-shaping sire A.P. INDY, the industry's preeminent sire line and sire of sires, and out of multiple Graded producer & SW race mare, FLAMING HEART. Half-brother and TDN Rising Star INTREPID HEART placed in a G3 in 2019
- From the immediate family of Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) winner VINO ROSSO.
- Earned $962,237—more than Pulpit, Malibu Moon, Flatter, Girolamo and other influential sons of A.P. Indy at stud
- Covered 471 mares in his first four books
"Commissioner has always been one of our favorites from the time he was born. We bred him to win a Classic, and he nearly pulled it off when Tonalist nailed him at the wire in the Belmont. Commissioner is such an exceptional-looking individual, and full of the class that his genetics suggest."
“We had to check for wings she went so fast. Alex (Solis) and I have been impressed with the Commissioners from the beginning and we are excited to have her.”
-Jason Litt of Solis / Litt, agent for LNJ Foxwoods, who purchased the filly o/o Money Madness (named Board Room) at OBS April for $475,000