- 2020 racing: McKale, placed in the San Carlos S. [G2], Zusha, placed in the $200,000 Santa Monica S. [G2] and $200,000 La Canada S. [G3], TIO GANGUE, runner-up in a G3 in Puerto Rico, O Seraphina, runner-up in the $150,000 Martha Washington S., etc.
- 2019 racing: $350,000 Holy Bull S. [G2] winner HARVEY WALLBANGER; $300,000 Kelso H. [G2] winner PAT ON THE BACK; $200,000 Caress S. winner MOMINOU; $150,000 Joseph A. Gimma S. winner, 2YO filly NAKED AVENGER; G1 winner in Puerto Rico, TIO GANGUE; Bayakoa S. [G3] runner-up Zusha; G3-placed JUPITER GOLD (AUS); stakes-placed Olympic Village, Amaluna, Americo's Song, Free Cover, 2YO Snow Man, etc.
- A Top 10 Sire by winners for the last 5 years—Top 5 in three of those years.
- $62 million in earnings, 94 black type horses & 36 black type winners, 4 G1 winners to date—including 2YOs WICKEDLY PERFECT & TURBULENT DESCENT
- Other top performers include: HAVEYOUGONEAWAY [G1], EMMA'S ENCORE [G1], VENUS VALENTINE [G2], FOREVER DARLING [G2], BUEN VIAJE [G2], POLAR RIVER [G3], JACARANDA [G3], etc.
- The only champion freshman sire by legendary sire of sires A.P. INDY
- A.P. Indy's Proven Value Sire: more winners from 2015 to 2019—588— than other A.P. Indy sons Malibu Moon, Bernardini, Flatter, Mineshaft, etc.
Congrats bred more mares than any stallion in the nation his first year in Kentucky (205), and his ensuing CI (2.71) and CPI (4.30) were among the very best in his fee range. His leading runners to date are the millionaire and multiple Grade 1-winning filly Turbulent Descent and and the multiple graded winner Haveyougoneaway.
A perennial producer of top-class runners, Congrats' newest stakes winner in 2019 is the 3-year-old colt Harvey Wallbanger, winner of the Holy Bull S. In 2018, he was once again in the top 10 on the General Sire list with 146 individual winners, ahead of prominent sires such as Malibu Moon, Quality Road and Candy Ride, among others.
Progeny by Congrats are highly sought-after at public auction. In 2014/2015, his 2-year-olds in training sold for $725,000, $300,000, $260,000, $220,000, $200,000, $190,000, etc. In 2016, his 2-year-olds include $385,000 and $230,000 fillies, while his first 2-year-old of 2017 topped the OBSMAR sale at $1.7 million. 2018 saw his yearlings bring up to $250,000 and 2-year-olds up to $300,000. The future continues to be bright.
"Outstanding sire."--John Sparkman in Blood-Horse