- 2021 racing: LAST JUDGMENT, 6 1/2-length winner of the Sunshine Classic S.; etc.
- 2020 racing: CELTIC STRIKER, 19 1/2-length winner of the Easy Goer S., IN GOOD HEALTH (AUS), stakes winner in Australia, BANGO, winner of the Animal Kingdom S., SNOW MAN, winner of the Duke City Sprint S., McKale, placed in the San Carlos S. [G2], Zusha, placed in the Santa Monica S. [G2] and La Canada S. [G3], TIO GANGUE, runner-up in a G3 in Puerto Rico, etc.
- 2019 racing: Holy Bull S. [G2] winner HARVEY WALLBANGER, Kelso H. [G2] winner PAT ON THE BACK, Caress S. winner MOMINOU, Joseph A. Gimma S. winner NAKED AVENGER, G1 winner in Puerto Rico TIO GANGUE, Bayakoa S. [G3] runner-up Zusha, etc.
- A Top 10 Sire by winners for the last 6 years—Top 5 in 3 of those years.
- $66 million in earnings, 102 black type horses, 40 black type winners, and 4 G1 winners to date—including 2YOs WICKEDLY PERFECT & TURBULENT DESCENT
- Other top performers include: HAVEYOUGONEAWAY [G1], EMMA'S ENCORE [G1], VENUS VALENTINE [G2], FOREVER DARLING [G2], BUEN VIAJE [G2], POLAR RIVER [G3], JACARANDA [G3], etc.
- The only champion freshman sire by legendary sire of sires A.P. INDY
- A.P. Indy's Proven Value Sire: more winners from 2015 to 2019—588—than other A.P. Indy sons Malibu Moon, Bernardini, Flatter, Mineshaft, etc.
Congrats bred more mares than any stallion in the nation his first year in Kentucky (205), and his ensuing CI (2.71) and CPI (4.30) were among the very best in his fee range. His leading runners to date are the millionaire and multiple Grade 1-winning filly Turbulent Descent and 2-year-old G1 winner Wickedly Perfect.
A perennial producer of top-class runners, Congrats has been a Top 10 Sire by number of individual winners for the last five years and even ranking in the top 5 for three of those years. In 2019, he finished fourth on TDN's North American sire list with 166 winners. Among other A.P. Indy sons, no sire has had more winners in the last 5 years combined.
Progeny by Congrats continue to be sought after, including 2-year-olds who have sold for $1,700,000, $725,000, $385,000, etc. in the last few years. The future continues to be bright.
"Outstanding sire."—John Sparkman in Blood-Horse