- 2021 racing: HIT THE ROAD, winner of the Frank E. Kilroe Mile S. [G1] and the Thunder Road S. [G3]; STARELLE (AUS), winner of the Tab Kewney S. [G2]; TITLE READY, winner of the Louisiana S. [G3]; SPRING HEAT (AUS), runner-up in the Telegraph S. [G1]; G2-placed Crowded Trade, IMPORTANT MISSION, Prompt Prodigy (NZ); G3-placed SAY THE WORD, IMPORTANT MISSION; etc.
- 2021 sales: 2YOs up to $310,000
- 2020 racing: Champion Female Turf Horse RUSHING FALL, winner of the Jenny Wiley S. [G1] and Diana S. [G1] and runner-up in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf [G1]; SAY THE WORD, winner of the Northern Dancer S. [G1]; UNI (GB), winner of the First Lady S. [G1]; G2-winning/G1-placed 2YO filly VERNAZZA (NZ); G3-winning/G1-placed SPRING HEAT (AUS); Lake George S. [G3] winner SELFLESSLY; G1-placed EAGLE WAY (AUS), SACRED EMPIRE (NZ); etc.
- 2019 racing: Eclipse Champion Turf Female, UNI (GB), winner of the Breeders' Cup Mile [G1] and First Lady S. [G1], RUSHING FALL, winner of the Just a Game S. [G1] and Jenny Wiley S. [G1], CATHOLIC BOY, winner of the Dixie S. [G2], ROY H, winner of the Palos Verdes S. [G2], SELFLESSLY, winner of the Miss Grillo S. [G2], etc.
- No. 4 Sire of black type winners in HISTORY—208 across the globe. Only Danehill, Sadler’s Wells, and Galileo have more.
- $202 million in worldwide progeny, 95 Graded stakes winners, 30 Grade 1 winners, and 12 champions on four different continents
- No. 1 Sire of Breeders' Cup winners in HISTORY with seven wins: UNI (GB), winner of the Mile [G1], ROY H, 2-time Sprint [G1] champion, RUSHING FALL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], MORE THAN REAL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], PLUCK, winner of the Juvenile Turf [G1], REGALLY READY, winner of the Turf Sprint [G1]
- Emerging sire of sires: His son SEBRING (AUS) is the sire of Australian Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS); His son DAREDEVIL is the sire of the 2020 Kentucky Oaks [G1], Alabama S. [G1], and Preakness S. [G1] winners
- Broodmare sire of 100+ BTWs, 44 GSWs, and 9 G1Ws, including 2019 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf [G1] winner STRUCTOR
More Than Ready further cemented his status as a historic sire when Uni (GB) won the 2019 Breeders' Cup Mile (G1), giving More Than Ready seven Breeders' Cup victories—the most of any sire in the history of the event, one ahead of Unbridled's Song and Sadler's Wells.
More Than Ready is one of the industry's most reliable sires. Champion Sire in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, in 2016, 29 of his 33 stakes horses came in the Northern Hemisphere, in 2017, 29 of his 31 stakes horses, and in 2018, 22 of his 26 stakes horses.
More Than Ready offers superb commercial opportunity as well. In 2018, his weanlings averaged $192,142, his yearlings averaged $196,984, and his 2-year-olds averaged $168,860. In 2017, his weanlings averaged $221,328, his yearlings averaged $172,778, and his 2-year-olds averaged $191,301.