- A Top 10 Sire in 2019, once again
- 2019 racing: SHARING, winner of the $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], QURBAAN, winner of the Bernard Baruch H. [G2] for the second year in a row, LEXITONIAN, winner of the Chick Lang S. [G3], BOBBY'S WICKED ONE, winner of the Commonwealth S. [G3] & Thanksgiving Classic S., YORKTON, winner of the Bold Venture S. [G3], PERFORMER, winner of the Discovery S. [G3], MOZU SUPERFLARE, G3 winner in Japan, etc.
- 3.54% G1 stakes horses to runners in 2019—the highest in North America
- 2019 sales: yearlings of $825,000, $700,000, $575,000, $460,000, $450,000, $425,000, etc. 2YOs of $650,000, $375,000, etc.
- 16 G1 winners sired on every surface, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, all over the world
- 10% black type winners to foals—higher than Medaglia d’Oro, Tapit, Candy Ride (Arg), etc.
- 174 black type horses, 111 black type winners, 51 Graded stakes winners,over $106 million in progeny earnings worldwide
- An emerging sire of sires
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire multiple Breeders’ Cup winners—colt and filly, dirt and turf.
- More black type winners than any Champion Sprinter in history
- Speed of a sprinter. Class of a miler. Heart of a champion
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 362 mares in the last three years combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. His yearlings has grossed over $90 million, averaging at $184,996. His lifetime 2-year-old sales average is $180,382, while his weanlings average $180,559. He has sired a $1,700,000 sale-topping 2-year-old, broodmares for over $1 million, yearlings up to $900,000, and weanlings up to $500,000.