- #2 General Sire of 2020
- 2020 racing: 2YO filly LADY SPEIGHTSPEARE, TDN Rising Star and winner of the Natalma S. [G1], ECHO TOWN, winner of the H. Allen Jerkens S. [G1], MOZU SUPERFLARE, winner of the Takamatsunomiya Kinen [G1], SHARING, winner of the Edgewood S. [G2] and G1-placed at Royal Ascot, FLAGSTAFF, winner of the San Carlos S. [G2], SAN HUBERTO (IRE), winner of the Prix Vicomtesse Vigier [G2], VICTIM OF LOVE, winner of the Vagrancy H. [G3] and placed in the Ballerina S. [G1], TDN Rising Star SHIRL'S SPEIGHT, winner of the Marine S. [G3], LEXITONIAN, runner-up by a nose in the Bing Crosby S. [G1], etc.
- A Top 10 Sire in 2019, once again, led by Eclipse 2YO Filly finalist, SHARING, winner of the $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1]
- 8 G1 horses in 2019—3.40% G1 horses to runners—among the highest in North America
- 2019 sales: yearlings of $825,000, $700,000, $575,000, etc. 2YOs up to $650,000
- 19 G1 winners sired on every surface, from 6 furlongs to 1 ¼ miles, all over the world
- 10% black type winners to foals—higher than Medaglia d’Oro, Tapit, Candy Ride (Arg), etc.
- 178 black type horses, 113 black type winners, 56 Graded stakes winners, $113 million in progeny earnings worldwide
- An emerging sire of sires with four sons having sired five G1 winners
- An Eclipse Award winner for Champion Sprinter, and one of only a few active sires to win a Breeders’ Cup race and sire multiple Breeders’ Cup winners—colt and filly, dirt and turf.
- More black type winners than any Champion Sprinter in history
- Speed of a sprinter. Class of a miler. Heart of a champion
Speightstown has ranked among the top five stallions in his siring crop every season and he shows no signs of slowing down. He covered 378 mares in the last three years combined.
Speightstown has been a commercial success worldwide from the start. His yearlings has grossed almost $100 million, averaging at $193,704. His lifetime 2-year-old sales average is $204,173, while his weanlings average $189,480. He has sired a $1,700,000 sale-topping 2-year-old, broodmares for over $1 million, yearlings up to $900,000, and weanlings up to $500,000.