- 2019 racing: TIZ A SLAM, winner of the Nijinsky S. [G2], Louisville S. [G3] and Singspiel S. [G3], 2YO colt DENNIS' MOMENT, winner of the Iroquois S. [G3] setting a new stakes record and named a TDN Rising Star after a 19 1/4-length debut MdSpWt victory, BLUE CHIPPER, G1 winner in Korea, TDN Rising Star FLOR DE LA MAR, winner of the $75,000 Beverly J. Lewis S. and runner-up in the Santa Anita Oaks [G1], LEDECKA, winner of the $100,000 Malvern Rose S., Tour de Force, placed in the Excelsior S. [G3], etc.
- 2019 sales: yearlings of $600,000, $525,000, $410,000, $250,000, $230,000, etc. 2YOs of $600,000, $550,000, $420,000, $240,000, etc.
- The Big Horse Sire: 15 G1 winners that have won many of the world’s most prestigious events: Breeders Cup Mile [G1], Belmont [G1], Travers [G1], Dubai World Cup [G1], Met Mile [G1], Wood Memorial [G1], Santa Anita Derby [G1], Whitney [G1], Hopeful [G1], and many more
- Former champion freshman sire, a perennial leading General Sire in North America, and an emerging sire of sires.
- Still the only back-to-back Breeders’ Cup Classic [G1] winner
The Big Horse himself is the sire of Big Horses in the sales ring and on the racetrack.
At the sales, Tiznow’s weanlings, yearlings, and juveniles all have averaged six figures. In 2018, his 2-year-olds averaged $153,786 and his yearlings averaged $150,693. In 2017, his 2-year-olds averaged $325,700.
Befitting his stature, his leading runners include champions Well Armed, Folklore and Bear Now, and a host of Grade 1 winners like Tourist, who has joined his sire at WinStar, Colonel John, Tizway, Morning Line, Tiz Miz Sue and Tough Tiz's Sis and many more.
Tiznow covered 154 mares in 2018, his largest book in over five years — the Big Horses will keep coming.