- First-crop 2YOs include Indy Tourist, a 15 ¾-length MdSpWt winner and placed in the $500,000 Juvenile S. at Kentucky Downs; Woodbine Way, a 7 ½-length MdSpWt winner; Tourrista, a 3-length MdSpWt winner; Kactus Kate, a 2-length MdSpWt winner; etc.
- First-crop 2-year-olds include a $145,000 colt and a $130,000 filly
- First yearlings up to $150,000
- Multiple G1 Winner & TIZNOW’s most accomplished son at stud
- Won the $2,000,000 Breeders’ Cup Mile [G1] at Santa Anita in his final start, defeating 9 G1 winners including champion TEPIN
- 1:31.71—the fastest mile ever run in a G1 race, including the 36-year history of the Breeders’ Cup Mile—faster than Wise Dan, Goldikova, Miesque, Lure, Cozzene, Royal Academy, etc.
- Won the $500,000 Fourstardave H. [G1] at Saratoga, defeating three G1 winners, and placed in four other G1 races coast to coast in 2016
- 10 of 11 of his final races came in G1s. Won or placed in 8 of his final 11 starts
- Five 100+ Beyers—109, 108, 107, 105, 103—recorded in 2016, the most by any colt; matched Flintshire and Tepin as the only three horses to record three Beyers of 107 or higher. Posted seven triple-digit Beyers in his career
- Retired sound as Tiznow’s highest earner at stud—$2,170,340—and the two-time Breeders’ Cup-winning sire’s only Breeders’ Cup-winning son
- Out of the multiple stakes-producing UNBRIDLED’S SONG mare Unbridled Melody, dam of four stakes winners to date
"I don’t think he was giving an inch. The pedal was to the metal"
-Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott on Tourist's record Breeders' Cup performance
"He’s a very quick horse who handled his breeze and gallop out well. He has a lot of similarities to his sire and if he’s half as nice we’ll all be happy.”
—Steve Young on '18 Cara Dura, purchased for $145,000 at OBS March