- 2019 stakes horses from 5 1/2 furlongs to 1 3/8 miles, led by HOG CREEK HUSTLE, winner of the Woody Stephens S. [G1] and runner-up by a nose in the H. Allen Jerkens [G1], 2YO filly VALLEY OF MO'ARA, winner of the $75,000 Miss Ohio S., Honeymoon S. [G3]-placed Over Emphasize, 2YO stakes-placed filly Talk You Out of It, stakes-placed Over Thinking, Over Icce, Overdeliver, and Figure
- A leading Cumulative Third-Crop Sire by earnings, G1 winners, black type winners, winners, etc.
- Champion First-Crop Sire of 2017—$1.6 million in earnings, 4 BTWs, 8 BTHs.
- G1-winning 3YO, multiple Graded SW 2YO, & racing millionaire by DIXIE UNION
- Dominant 4 1⁄4-length winner of the $1 million Arkansas Derby [G1], defeating Preakness winner Oxbow
- Multiple G2 Winner in New York from 6 furlongs to 1 1⁄8 miles as a 2-year-old: runaway 3 1⁄4-length winner of Belmont's $200,000 Futurity S. [G2] and Aqueduct's $250,000 Remsen S. [G2] at two
- $380,000 yearling—Dixie Union’s highest-priced yearling that year.
- Half to NY Grade 1-winning 2YO MEADOW BREEZE
- Biggest and best crop to date will be yearlings of 2020
Blessed with both precocity and stamina, Overanalyze is Rated A+ by TrueNicks, and has a pedigree packed with both elements as well. Dixie Union has sired 48 stakes winners, including a Belmont (G1) winner and a Travers (G1) runner-up; yet the average winning distance of his progeny is 6.95 furlongs.
Overanalyze is the third Graded stakes horse, second Grade 1 winner from his dam, who also produced juvenile stakes winner Meadow Breeze ($301,301). A handsome, strapping horse whose closest inbreeding is 3x5x5 to Northern Dancer and 4x4 to Mr. Prospector, Overanalyze should suit a wide variety of mares.
"He’s got speed and the ability to carry it. He’s a tractable, smart horse."--