- Leading First-Crop sire of 2017 with impressive New York maiden special weight winners Analyze Your Luck and Analyze the Odds
- First 2-year-olds include $315,000 colt at OBS April. $200,000 colt and $170,000 filly at OBSMAR
- G1 Winning 3yo, multiple Graded SW 2yo, & racing millionaire by DIXIE UNION - like Union Rags
- Dominant 4 1/4-length winner of the $1 million Arkansas Derby [G1], defeating Preakness winner Oxbow
- Multiple G2 Winner in New York from 6 furlongs to 1 1/8 miles as a 2-year-old
- Runaway 3 1/4-length winner of Belmont's $200,000 Futurity S. [G2] and Aqueduct's $250,000 Remsen S. [G2] at 2
- Best Beyer of the year beyond a mile at two - 99
- $380,000 yearling – Dixie Union’s highest-priced yearling that year. Half to NY Grade 1-winning 2yo MEADOW BREEZE
- Top horsemen to purchase first-crop yearlings in 2016 incl: Eddie Woods, Steve Young, J.J. Crupi, Ken McPeek, Randy Bradshaw, Hal Hatch, Joe Allen, etc.
- Bred 367 mares in his first three seasons combined. First crop of 2-year-olds racing in 2017
Blessed with both precocity and stamina, Overanalyze is Rated A+ by TrueNicks, and has a pedigree packed with both elements as well. Dixie Union has sired 48 stakes winners, including a Belmont (G1) winner and a Travers (G1) runner-up; yet the average winning distance of his progeny is 6.95 furlongs.
Overanalyze is the third Graded stakes horse, second Grade 1 winner from his dam, who also produced juvenile stakes winner Meadow Breeze ($301,301). A handsome, strapping horse whose closest inbreeding is 3x5x5 to Northern Dancer and 4x4 to Mr. Prospector, Overanalyze should suit a wide variety of mares. His first foals arrive in 2015.
"He’s got speed and the ability to carry it. He’s a tractable, smart horse."--