- Multiple Graded SW 2yo, G1 Winning 3yo, & racing millionaire by DIXIE UNION - like Union Rags
- Dominant 4 1/4-length winner of the $1 million Arkansas Derby (G1), defeating Preakness winner Oxbow
- Multiple G2 Winner in NY from 6 furlongs to 1 1/8 miles as a 2-year-old
- Runaway 3 1/4-length winner of Belmont's $200,000 Futurity S. (G2) at 2
- Game winner of Aqueduct's $250,000 Remsen S. (G2) at 2, defeating Normandy Invasion
- Best Beyer of the year beyond a mile at two - 99
- Weighted at 120 lbs. on the Experimental Free Handicap
- Impressive Saratoga 2yo debut winner in a blazing :57 2/5
- $380,000 yearling - Dixie Union's highest-priced yearling colt that year
- Half to NY Grade 1-winning 2yo Meadow Breeze
- Covered 274 mares in first two seasons; first yearlings in 2016
Blessed with both precocity and stamina, Overanalyze is Rated A+ by TrueNicks, and has a pedigree packed with both elements as well. Dixie Union has sired 48 stakes winners, including a Belmont (G1) winner and a Travers (G1) runner-up; yet the average winning distance of his progeny is 6.95 furlongs.
Overanalyze is the third Graded stakes horse, second Grade 1 winner from his dam, who also produced juvenile stakes winner Meadow Breeze ($301,301). A handsome, strapping horse whose closest inbreeding is 3x5x5 to Northern Dancer and 4x4 to Mr. Prospector, Overanalyze should suit a wide variety of mares. His first foals arrive in 2015.
"He’s got speed and the ability to carry it. He’s a tractable, smart horse."--