- 2019 racing: G3-placed Hog Creek Hustle, stakes-placed Overdeliver and Figure
- 2018 racing: G2 winner ANALYZE YOUR LIFE, Mike Lee S. winner ANALYZE THE ODDS, Frances Slocum S. winner PIEDI BIANCHI, 2YO colt Overanalyzer, placed in the Bashford Manor S. [G3], G3-placed Exotic Princess, stakes-placed Dream on Jilly, SUZETTE, Over Icce, Going With Style, and EVALUATOR; etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $225,000, $150,000, etc.
- Top 10 third-crop sire by winners and earnings
- No. 1 first-crop sire of 2017 by earnings
- G1-winning 3YO, multiple Graded SW 2YO, & racing millionaire by DIXIE UNION - like Union Rags
- Dominant 4 1⁄4-length winner of the $1 million Arkansas Derby [G1], defeating Preakness winner Oxbow
- Multiple G2 Winner in New York from 6 furlongs to 1 1⁄8 miles as a 2-year-old
- Runaway 3 1⁄4-length winner of Belmont's $200,000 Futurity S. [G2] and Aqueduct's $250,000 Remsen S. [G2] at two
- $380,000 yearling – Dixie Union’s highest-priced yearling that year. Half to NY Grade 1-winning 2YO MEADOW BREEZE
- Covered 195 mares in 2018 — One of America’s most popular sires.
Blessed with both precocity and stamina, Overanalyze is Rated A+ by TrueNicks, and has a pedigree packed with both elements as well. Dixie Union has sired 48 stakes winners, including a Belmont (G1) winner and a Travers (G1) runner-up; yet the average winning distance of his progeny is 6.95 furlongs.
Overanalyze is the third Graded stakes horse, second Grade 1 winner from his dam, who also produced juvenile stakes winner Meadow Breeze ($301,301). A handsome, strapping horse whose closest inbreeding is 3x5x5 to Northern Dancer and 4x4 to Mr. Prospector, Overanalyze should suit a wide variety of mares.
"He’s got speed and the ability to carry it. He’s a tractable, smart horse."--