- Two debut winners - SHEDARESTHEDEVIL in a $95,000 MdSpWt at Churchill Downs and BETTER THE DEVIL in the United Kingdom, now Royal Ascot-bound.
- 2019 sales: first 2YOs of $250,000 at F-T Midlantic, $245,000 at OBS June, $205,000 at OBS April, $155,000 at OBS March and 130,000 guineas (approx. $178,000) at Tattersalls Craven Breeze Up Sale
- First yearlings of $230,000, $150,000, $100,000, $100,000, etc.
- Six $100,000+ weanlings in 2017, most among freshman sires standing under $25,000 — $78,571 average
- First weanlings sold for $150,000, $140,000, $130,000, etc. at KEENOV
- Won the $500,000 Champagne S. [G1] at Belmont in a canter, defeating G2 winner Upstart by 2 1/2 lengths in 1:36.62 for a mile — 107 Beyer
- 107 Beyer speed as a G1-winning juvenile — the fastest Beyer earned by a 2-year-old colt since UNCLE MO & THE FACTOR in 2010, and the fastest by a 2-year-old at a mile EVER
- The fastest Champagne Beyer in over 20 years, faster than Uncle Mo (94), Union Rags (92), Shanghai Bobby (94), Scat Daddy (93), etc.
- Impressive debut MdSpWt winner at Belmont, carving out fractions of 22.07, 44.94, & 57.03 before getting six furlongs in 1:09.87, earning a 96 Beyer — the fastest maiden Beyer in New York in 2014
- The fastest 2-year-old ever by perennial leading juvenile sire MORE THAN READY, who is an emerging sire of sires through his top juvenile sons like SEBRING (AUS), sire of Australia’s 2015 Horse of the Year DISSIDENT (AUS)
- Out of the multiple G1-producing Forty Niner mare Chasethewildwind — five G1 winners under his first two dams
- First 2-year-olds race in 2019
"Daredevil’s brilliance at two reminded me of Uncle Mo, and More Than Ready, and a lot of the better juveniles I’ve been fortunate to be around. I have always thought the really talented two-year-olds went on to make the best stallions."
"Daredevil is the fastest 2-year-old ever by More Than Ready, who is emerging as an important sire of sires around the world, and it’s happening through his best juvenile sons like Sebring (Aus)."
"Daredevil has proven he’s a top-class colt...I just believe this is a horse with an enormous amount of talent"