- First 2017 auction yearlings include $170,000 colt and $130,000 filly at FTKJUL
- A two-time track record-setter & the fastest son at stud of leading sire Giant’s Causeway
- First weanlings averaged nearly 8x stud fee in 2016, including $230,000, $170,000, $160,000, etc.
- Three-time G2 winner of $770,496, and G1-placed from 7 furlongs to 1 1/8 miles on dirt, turf, & synthetic
- Broke Zenyatta’s 8 1/2-furlong track record at Del Mar by 2/5ths — 1:41 flat; Broke 7-furlong track record at Del Mar while defeating champion GOLDENCENTS [G1] — 1:21.12
- Broke maiden as a 2yo, ran win streak to three after defeating JIMMY CREED [G1] in the El Cajon S. as a 3yo
- Won San Fernando S. [G2], Pat O’Brien H. [G2], San Diego H. [G2], and was runner-up by a neck to champion SHARED BELIEF in the Awesome Again S. [G1]
- Stunning looks: with a sire’s pedigree: Highest-priced Giant’s Causeway yearling of the past six years — $950,000; from the direct family of Pulpit, Tale of the Cat, & Johannesburg
- Bred to 275 mares in his first two books combined; first crop are yearlings in 2017
By four-time Champion Sire Giant's Causeway, he packs further sire power from his female line, which has produced Pulpit, Tale of The Cat, and Johannesburg. His first six dams have all produced major SWs; his fifth is a full sister to Round Table.
Multiple Grade 1 performer Fed Biz's highest class victory came in a Grade 2. Breeders might want to consider this: superstar Sires Distorted Humor, War Front, Dansili and Pulpit all achieved their highest grade victories in Grade/Group 2 races, and most were at their best between seven furlongs and a mile. Don't say we didn't warn you.
"Classic balance. Impressive muscling. Nearly a flawless conformation."--Martha Jane Mullholland
"Impressively sound, incredible balance. And one of the best shoulders I've ever seen."--Beau Lane