- 2019 racing: ZENDEN, runner-up in the Swale S. [G3], Bizwhacks, placed in the Honeybee S. [G3], Family Biz, placed in the $150,000 Jerome S., etc.
- 6 black type horses in his first crop of 2-year-olds, including ZENDEN, winner of the Buffalo Man S. at Gulfstream
- 2018 sales: top 10 freshman sire by 2-year-old average: $725,000, the highest price for a freshman sire at F-T Gulfstream, $375,000, $335,000, $280,000, $280,000, $200,000, $190,000, etc. Yearlings of $325,000, $250,000, $200,000, $170,000, etc.
- Top 5 freshman sire by yearling average in 2017: $300,000, $275,000, $225,000, $185,000, etc.
- A two-time track record-setter & the fastest son at stud of leading sire Giant’s Causeway
- Three-time G2 winner of $770,496, and G1-placed from 7 furlongs to 1 1/8 miles on dirt, turf, & synthetic
- Broke Zenyatta’s 8 1/2-furlong track record at Del Mar by 2/5ths — 1:41 flat; Broke 7-furlong track record at Del Mar while defeating champion GOLDENCENTS [G1] — 1:21.12
- Broke maiden as a 2-year-old, ran win streak to three after defeating JIMMY CREED [G1] in the El Cajon S. as a 3yo
- Won San Fernando S. [G2], Pat O’Brien H. [G2], San Diego H. [G2], and was runner-up by a neck to champion SHARED BELIEF in the Awesome Again S. [G1]
- Stunning looks:, with a sire’s pedigree: Highest-priced Giant’s Causeway yearling of the past six years — $950,000; from the direct family of Pulpit, Tale of the Cat, & Johannesburg
- Covered his largest book in 2018 — 169 mares
By four-time Champion Sire Giant's Causeway, he packs further sire power from his female line, which has produced Pulpit, Tale of The Cat, and Johannesburg. His first six dams have all produced major SWs; his fifth is a full sister to Round Table.
Multiple Grade 1 performer Fed Biz's highest class victory came in a Grade 2. Breeders might want to consider this: superstar Sires Distorted Humor, War Front, Dansili and Pulpit all achieved their highest grade victories in Grade/Group 2 races, and most were at their best between seven furlongs and a mile. Don't say we didn't warn you.
"Classic balance. Impressive muscling. Nearly a flawless conformation."
-Martha Jane Mulholland
"Impressively sound, incredible balance. And one of the best shoulders I've ever seen."