- 2019 racing: QUIP, winner of the $750,000 Oaklawn H. [G2], FIVE STAR GENERAL, winner of the $189,850 British Columbia Derby [G3], CARNIVAL COLORS (GB), winner of the $150,000 Virginia Oaks, 2YO filly FOOLISH HUMOR, winner of the $76,500 Colleen S., RESTLESS RIDER, runner-up in the Ashland S. [G1], TOMLIN, placed in the Santa Ynez S. [G2] & Miss Preakness S. [G3], YOU'RE TO BLAME, runner-up in the Pimlico Special S. [G3], MOT JUSTE, runner-up in a G3 at Newmarket, etc.
- No. 1 Active NA Broodmare Sire four years running
- 2019 sales: Yearlings of $500,000, $400,000, $400,000, $400,000, $385,000, $340,000, etc. 2YOs up to $290,000
- No. 2 Active NA Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners—10%, higher than Tapit, Medaglia d’Oro, Ghostapper, etc.
- No. 2 Lifetime NA Sire of TDN Rising Stars—25, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- No. 4 NA Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average—$229,673 (500 minimum sold)
- 155 black type winners, 66 Graded Winners—over $141 million in progeny earnings to date
- 19 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
Distorted Humor has the second highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His five-year yearling average is $256,195, while his 2-year-olds have averaged $215,761 over the same period.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, AWESOME HUMOR-G1, RESTLESS RIDER-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as the richest racehorse ever ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners ELATE, PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring.