- 2020 racing: EBAIYRA, winner of the Prix de Pomone [G2] & Prix de Royaumont [G3], PAINTING, winner of the Ontario Fashion S. [G3], RY’S THE GUY, winner of the Marathon Overnight S., TOMLIN, winner of the Camilla Urso S., G3-placed FIVE STAR GENERAL, Cosmo, etc.
- 2YOs in 2020 are led by TDN Rising Star Momos, placed in the Saratoga Special S. [G2] and Belmont's Futurity S. [G3], Varda, $700,000 OBS Spring purchase and runner-up in the Chandelier S. [G2], Tacoflavoredkisses, placed in the I’m Smokin S. Also, a sale-topping $700,000 colt at OBS July.
- 2019 racing: QUIP, winner of the Oaklawn H. [G2], FIVE STAR GENERAL, winner of the British Columbia Derby [G3], CARNIVAL COLORS (GB), winner of the Virginia Oaks, 2YO filly FOOLISH HUMOR, winner of the Colleen S., RESTLESS RIDER, runner-up in the Ashland S. [G1], etc.
- No. 1 Active NA Broodmare Sire five years running, including broodmare sire of 2020 Blue Grass S. [G2] winner, ART COLLECTOR
- No. 2 Active NA Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners—10%, higher than Tapit, Medaglia d’Oro, Ghostapper, etc.
- No. 2 Lifetime NA Sire of TDN Rising Stars—25, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- No. 4 NA Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average—$229,673 (500 minimum sold)
- 158 black type winners, 68 Graded Winners—nearly $146 million in progeny earnings to date
- 19 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, AWESOME HUMOR-G1, RESTLESS RIDER-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as the richest racehorse ever ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners ELATE, PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring.