- Cumulative Leading Third-Crop sire of 2018. A Leading Third-Crop Sire of 2018 by earnings, black type horses, and winners
- 2018 racing: stakes winner MAGICALMEISTER, G2-placed ALWAYS DREAMING, stakes-placed Sphene, Graceful Heart, Empire Power, TDN Rising Star Once On Whiskey, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $725,000, $225,000, $150,000, $125,000, $120,000, etc.
- Sire of 2017 Kentucky Derby [G1] winner ALWAYS DREAMING from his first 3YO crop, joining leading sires Distorted Humor, Street Cry (IRE), Uncle Mo, and Maria's Mon with a first-crop Kentucky Derby winner
- #1 Second-Crop Sire of 2017: top runners include ALWAYS DREAMING, 2017 Kentucky Derby [G1] winner and the fastest winner of the Florida Derby [G1] since Alydar; AMERICAN ANTHEM, winner of the Woody Stephens S. [G2] & Laz Barrera S. [G3]; SWs O DIONYSUS and KENDA, etc.
- 2017 sales progeny included 2-year-olds for $750,000 and $525,000, yearlings for $700,000, $400,000, $350,000, etc., and $300,000 filly at BARAUG sale — highest price ever paid for a yearling at Barretts
- Top outfits/horsemen to purchase yearlings in 2017 include: Shadwell, Jay Em Ess, Glen Hill, Tom McGreevy, Brad Grady, Bob Baffert, Starlight, Patti Miller, Centennial Farm, etc.
- G1 Winner & leading classic contender by EMPIRE MAKER — like emerging top sire PIONEEROF THE NILE
- Brilliant 9 1⁄2-length Arkansas Derby [G1] winner & Kentucky Derby/Preakness runner-up; only 3-year-old from his vintage crop to earn 4 triple-digit Beyers, including 109 & 108
- Dam is a Graded SW STORM CAT mare that has produced two multiple G1 horses to date
- Bred 192 mares in 2017 - largest book to date and one of the top five most popular stallions in North America
Brilliant by Design: Bodemeister is by Classic winner/Classic sire Empire Maker, worldwide influence with 95 stakes horses and $85-million lifetime. Empire Maker's first significant son at stud is America's emerging top sire - Pioneerof the Nile.
Bodemeister had a brilliant start to stud, covering an average of 178 mares in his first five books. He was the Leading Freshman Sire by Covering Sire Average in 2013 - $269,668. Bodemeister's first weanlings averaged $118,729 (23 sold) in 2014. He was then the leading freshman yearling sire of 2015, with an average sale price of $176,850. His sales hot streak continued in 2016, when his 2-year-olds averaged $149,563, second-most for all freshman sires with at least two horses sold.
From his first runners, his brilliant filly Bode's Dream placed her sire near the top of the Freshman Sire list with a commanding win in the $200,000 Astoria S. at Belmont Park.
On the racetrack in 2017, Bodemeister rose to the top of the Second-Crop sire list on the exploits of Always Dreaming, dominant winner of the Kentucky Derby [G1] and Florida Derby [G1], and American Anthem, winner of the Woody Stephens S. [G2] and Lazaro Barrera S. [G3].
"This industry needs more sires that can carry their speed a mile-and-a-quarter." -Bob Baffert
"I can't remember the last time a 3-year-old colt ran three straight Triple-digit Beyers around two turns before the Kentucky Derby like he did." -Elliott Walden