- Top 10 Second-Crop Sire of 2017: top runners include Miracle Wood S. winner O DIONYSUS and Sham S. [G3] runner-up American Anthem, undefeated colt Always Dreaming, etc.
- 2017 Sales: 2-year-olds averaging $328,750, including $750,000 and $525,000 colts at FTFFEB
- Top 5 First-Crop Sire in 2016: 2yo MdSpWt winners at Churchill, Gulfstream, Keeneland, Santa Anita, etc., led by undefeated multiple stakes-winning filly BODE’S DREAM, SW colt O DIONYSUS, & Hopeful S. [G1] runner-up ROYAL COPY
- G1 Winner & Leading Classic contender by EMPIRE MAKER — like emerging top sire PIONEEROF THE NILE
- #1 Freshman Yearling Sire in 2015 - $176,580 Avg., 48 sold for $100,000+, 22 sold for $200,000+,
16 sold for $300,000+, incl. $850,000 filly and three colts for $500,000
- 2016 sale horses incl. $650,000, $435,000, $420,000, $400,000, $350,000, $350,000, $300,000, etc.
- G1 Winner & Leading Classic contender by EMPIRE MAKER — like 2015 Leading Third-Crop Sire PIONEEROF THE NILE, sire of 2015 Triple Crown winner AMERICAN PHAROAH
- Brilliant 9 1/2-length Arkansas Derby [G1] winner & KY Derby/Preakness runner-up; Only 3yo from his vintage crop to earn 4 triple-digit Beyers, incl. 109 & 108
- Tabbed a TDN Rising Star after brilliant 9 1/4-length MdSpWt win at Santa Anita
- Dam is a Graded SW STORM CAT mare that has produced two multiple G1 horses to date
- Bred 700 mares combined in his first four books
Brilliant by Design: Bodemeister is by Classic winner/Classic sire Empire Maker, worldwide influence with 85 stakes horses and $67-million lifetime. Empire Maker's first significant son at stud is America's Leading Third-Crop Sire of 2015 - Pioneerof the Nile.
Bodemeister was bred to 526 mares his first three years at stud, and was the Leading Freshman Sire by Covering Sire Average - $269,668. Bodemeister's first weanlings averaged $118,729 (23 sold) in 2014. He was then the leading freshman yearling sire of 2015, with an average sale price of $176,850. His sales hot streak continued in 2016, when his 2-year-olds averaged $149,563, second-most for all freshman sires with at least two horses sold.
On the racetrack in 2016, Bodemeister's brilliant filly Bode's Dream has placed her sire near the top of the Freshman Sire list with a commanding win in the $200,000 Astoria S. at Belmont Park.
"This industry needs more sires that can carry their speed a mile-and-a-quarter." -Bob Baffert
"I can't remember the last time a 3-year-old colt ran three straight Triple-digit Beyers around two turns before the Kentucky Derby like he did." -Elliott Walden