- 2015 Leading Freshman Sire by yearling average: $183,721
- Keeneland September yearlings include $850,000 filly and $500,000 colt
- Brilliant first yearlings average $328,125 at F-T Saratoga Select, incl. $500,000, $425,000, $400,000, etc.
- Grade 1 winner and Eclipse Award Finalist
- Only 3YO his year to post 4 Triple-Digit Beyers, incl. 109, 108
- First or second in all his starts, at five distances and four tracks
- Favorite in the Kentucky Derby after his brilliant 9 ½-length victory in the $1 Million Arkansas Derby (G1)
- Game runner-up in vintage renewals of the Kentucky Derby (G1) & Preakness S. (G1), after leading at every call prior to the wire in both
- Tabbed a TDN Rising Star after brilliant 9 1/4-length MdSpWt win at Santa Anita
- By leading sire Empire Maker - Out of a Grade 1 juvenile by Storm Cat
- Dam has produced two multiple Grade 1 horses from her first three foals
- Rich pedigree contains 8 strains of *La Troienne
- First in-foal mares included $1.85 million Careless Jewel
- Six-figure weanlings at 2015 KEENOV include $170,000, $160,000 and $150,000 colts
- Bred to 350 mares his first two years at stud; first 2-year-olds race in 2016
Brilliant by Design: Bodemeister is by Classic winner/Classic sire Empire Maker, worldwide influence with 81 stakes horses and $52-million in just seven crops. Empire Maker's first significant son at stud is America's Leading Second Crop Sire - Pioneerof the Nile.
Bodemeister was bred to 173 mares his first year at stud, and was the Leading Freshman Sire by Covering Sire Average - $269,668. Bodemeister was then bred to 176 mares in 2014. His first weanlings are averaging $118,729 (23 sold) in 2014, while his in-foal mares are averaging $164,458.
"This industry needs more sires that can carry their speed a mile-and-a-quarter." -Bob Baffert
"I can't remember the last time a 3-year-old colt ran three straight Triple-digit Beyers around two turns before the Kentucky Derby like he did." -Elliott Walden