- 2018 racing: 2YO filly RESTLESS RIDER, winner of the Alcibiades S. [G1], QUIP, winner of the Tampa Bay Derby [G2] and runner-up in the Arkansas Derby [G1], YOU'RE TO BLAME, winner of the Greenwood Cup S. [G3], HAPPY LIKE A FOOL, winner of the Miss Preakness S. [G3], FUNNY DUCK, winner of the Pat Day Mile S. [G3], MATROOH, winner of the Hanshin Cup S. [G3] and G1-placed, COMICAS, winner of the Dubawi S. [G3], etc.
- 2018 sales: yearlings of $410,000, $390,000, $350,000, $300,000, $300,000, $250,000, $200,000, $160,000, etc.
- No. 1 Active North American Broodmare Sire of 2018 by progeny earnings: more than $14 million
- No. 2 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 10%, higher than Tapit, Medaglia d’Oro, Ghostapper, etc.
- No. 2 Lifetime North American Sire of TDN Rising Stars – 25, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- No. 3 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $234,684, higher than Curlin, Uncle Mo, Malibu Moon, etc. (300 minimum sold)
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 153 black type winners, 65 Graded Winners – $134+ million progeny earnings to date
- 19 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
Distorted Humor has the second highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His five-year yearling average is $256,195, while his 2-year-olds have averaged $224,705 over the same period.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as the richest racehorse ever ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners ELATE, PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring.