- 2017 racing: Stakes horses led by HONORABLE DUTY, winner of the New Orleans H.[G2], Mineshaft H. [G3]and Lukas Classic S. [G3], HAPPY LIKE A FOOL,winner of the Matron S. [G3], G3 winners ARABIAN HOPE and LAST HOPE (BRZ), stakes winners SONIC MULE, NO DISTORTION, SHADOW ROCK, RICHARD THE GREAT, etc., G1-placed Comicas & Al Awdah
- 2017 sales: $850,000 2yo colt at FTMMAY, $750,000 yearling filly and $700,000 yearling colt at KEESEP, $575,000 & $300,000 2yo fillies at OBSAPR, $400,000 & $320,000 yearling colts at FTSAUG
- No. 1 North American Broodmare Sire of 2017 — led by G1 winners ARROGATE, ELATE, and PRACTICAL JOKE
- No. 2 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 11.3%, higher than Tapit, Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (500 minimum starters)
- No. 2 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $241,338, higher than Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (400 minimum sold)
- No. 2 Lifetime North American Sire of TDN Rising Stars – 25, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 140 black type winners, 59 Graded Winners – $127+ million progeny earnings to date
- 18 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
Distorted Humor has the second highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His five-year yearling average is $256,195, while his 2-year-olds have averaged $224,705 over the same period.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as the richest racehorse ever ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners ELATE, PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring.