- Leading Sire by lifetime yearling average with at least 10 crops
- Leading Sire by Comparable Index (Quality of Mares) five consecutive years
- Leading Sire of TDN Rising Stars
- Second-leading active sire of Graded Stakes winners
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 19.1% Stakes Horses from Starters 2008-2014 - No. 2 in North America
- 11% Stakes Winners from Starters Lifetime - No. 2 in North America (sires w/ 500+ starters)
- 54 Group/Graded SWs - $114M in earnings
- 17 G1 winners in six countries - 11 millionaires - two American Classic winners of all three Triple Crown races
- 2015: 9 black type winners, 20 BT horses, $7M; #2 Active Broodmare Sire
- 2015 sales include $1,525,000 colt and $725,000 filly at Keeneland September Yearling sale; $650,000 & $500,000 2YOs
- 2014: Top Juvenile Sire - 17 2YO wnrs, 4 SHs, $1,000,000, incl. Champion runner-up CURSORY GLANCE (G1)
- Covered 118 mares in 2015
Distorted Humor has the highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His three-year yearling average is $290,460 (131 sold), and his 2015 U.S. juveniles in training are averaging $399,000. From 2008 to 2012, he bred the best book of mares in the nation, with the highest Comparable Index of any stallion during that span.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the past decade: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In 2014, two-year-old CURSORY GLANCE was runner-up as Cartier Champion. Distorted Humor is one of the nation's top two stallions by APEX Index (top 8% earners), which indicates the very top sires of consistent, money-making horses, as well as percentage of stakes winners from starters.