- No. 1 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 12.4%,
higher than Tapit, Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (500 minimum starters)
- No. 1 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $248,352, higher than Tapit, Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (300 minimum sold)
- Leading Sire of TDN Rising Stars, more than Galileo (Ire), Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 136 black type winners, 55 Graded Winners – $119,000,000 Progeny Earnings to date
- 18 G1 winners in 6 countries, 11 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
- 2015: 11 black type winners, 22 BT horses, $7.4M
- 2015 Sales Progeny: $1,525,000, $725,000, $650,000, $550,000, $500,000, etc.
- Covered 118 mares in 2015
Distorted Humor has the highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His three-year yearling average is $290,460 (131 sold), and his 2015 U.S. juveniles in training are averaging $399,000. From 2008 to 2012, he bred the best book of mares in the nation, with the highest Comparable Index of any stallion during that span.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the past decade: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In 2014, two-year-old CURSORY GLANCE was runner-up as Cartier Champion. Distorted Humor is one of the nation's top two stallions by APEX Index (top 8% earners), which indicates the very top sires of consistent, money-making horses, as well as percentage of stakes winners from starters.