- 2018 racing: stakes horses led by QUIP, winner of the Tampa Bay Derby [G2] and runner-up in the Arkansas Derby [G1], HAPPY LIKE A FOOL, winner of the Miss Preakness S. [G3], FUNNY DUCK, winner of the Pat Day Mile S. [G3], MATROOH, winner of the Hanshin Cup S. [G3], COMICAS, winner of the Dubawi S. [G3], G1-placed HONORABLE DUTY, etc.
- 2018 sales: yearlings of $300,000, $200,000, $160,000, etc.
- No. 1 Active North American Broodmare Sire of 2018
- 2017 racing: 21 stakes horses led by HONORABLE DUTY, winner of the New Orleans H. [G2], Mineshaft H. [G3] and Lukas Classic S. [G3], and HAPPY LIKE A FOOL, winner of the Matron S. [G3]
- 2017 sales: 2YOs of $850,000, $575,000 & $300,000; yearlings of $750,000, $700,000, $400,000 & $320,000
- No. 1 North American Broodmare Sire of 2017 — led by G1 winners ARROGATE, ELATE, and PRACTICAL JOKE
- No. 1 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 9.81%, higher than Tapit, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (500 minimum starters)
- No. 2 Lifetime North American Sire of TDN Rising Stars – 25, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- No. 3 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $241,121, higher than Giant’s Causeway, More Than Ready, etc. (400 minimum sold)
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 147 black type winners, 62 Graded Winners – $131+ million progeny earnings to date
- 18 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
Distorted Humor has the second highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His five-year yearling average is $256,195, while his 2-year-olds have averaged $224,705 over the same period.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as the richest racehorse ever ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners ELATE, PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring.