- No. 1 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 11.5%, higher than Tapit, Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (500 minimum starters)
- No. 2 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $244,351, higher than Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (400 minimum sold)
- No. 1 Lifetime North American Sire of TDN Rising Stars – 24, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Tapit, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- 2017 sales: $575,000 & $300,000 2yo fillies at OBSAPR, $395,798 colt at TATAPR
- 2017 racing: stakes horses led by HONORABLE DUTY, winner of the New Orleans H. [G2] and Mineshaft H. [G3], Mucho Macho Man S. winner SONIC MULE, G1-placed Comicas & Al Awdah
- 2016 racing: 15 stakes horses led by JOKING, winner of the Vosburgh [G1] and True North S. [G2], and Fort Marcy S. [G3] winner IRONICUS
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 138 black type winners, 56 Graded Winners – $123,000,000 Progeny Earnings to date
- 18 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
- 2016 Sales Yearlings incl. $500,000, $450,000, $380,000, $380,000, $350,000, $350,000, etc.
Distorted Humor has the highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His three-year yearling average is $290,460 (131 sold), and his 2015 U.S. juveniles in training are averaging $399,000. From 2008 to 2012, he bred the best book of mares in the nation, with the highest Comparable Index of any stallion during that span.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the past decade: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In 2014, two-year-old CURSORY GLANCE was runner-up as Cartier Champion. Distorted Humor is one of the nation's top two stallions by APEX Index (top 8% earners), which indicates the very top sires of consistent, money-making horses, as well as percentage of stakes winners from starters.