- 2017 racing: Stakes horses led by HONORABLE DUTY, winner of the New Orleans H. [G2], Mineshaft H. [G3] and Lukas Classic S. [G3], G3 winner ARABIAN HOPE, Mucho Macho Man S. winner SONIC MULE, G1-placed Comicas & Al Awdah
- 2017 sales: $850,000 2yo colt at FTMMAY, $750,000 yearling filly and $700,000 yearling colt at KEESEP, $575,000 & $300,000 2yo fillies at OBSAPR, $400,000 & $320,000 yearling colts at FTSAUG
- No. 1 North American Broodmare Sire of 2017 — led by G1 winners ARROGATE and ELATE.
- No. 1 Active North American Sire by Lifetime % of Black Type Winners – 11.5%, higher than Tapit, Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (500 minimum starters)
- No. 2 Active North American Sire by Lifetime Yearling Average – $312,407, higher than Giant’s Causeway, Medaglia d’Oro, etc. (400 minimum sold)
- No. 2 Lifetime North American Sire of TDN Rising Stars – 24, more than Storm Cat, A.P. Indy, Unbridled’s Song, etc.
- $10,000,000 in progeny earnings three times
- 138 black type winners, 57 Graded Winners – $126+ million Progeny Earnings to date
- 18 G1 winners in 6 countries, 12 millionaires, 2 American Classic winners of all 3 Triple Crown races, and Grandsire of a Kentucky Derby [G1] & Preakness [G1] winner
- 2016 Sales Yearlings incl. $500,000, $450,000, $380,000, $380,000, $350,000, $350,000, etc.
Distorted Humor has the highest lifetime yearling average in the industry. His three-year yearling average is $241,154, while his 2-year-olds have averaged $216,438 over the same period.
His runners comprise a Who’s Who of big-name horses of the 21st century: DROSSELMEYER-G1, FUNNY CIDE-G1, COMMENTATOR-G1, ANY GIVEN SATURDAY-G1, FLOWER ALLEY-G1, HYSTERICALADY-G1, BOISTEROUS-G1, et al. In addition, he has emerged as one of the leading broodmare sires of the decade, with runners such as 2016 Older Male Champion ARROGATE, Grade 1 winners PRACTICAL JOKE, NEW MONEY HONEY & CONSTITUTION among his top broodmare offspring. Distorted Humor is one of the nation's top two stallions by APEX Index (top 8% earners), which indicates the very top sires of consistent, money-making horses, as well as percentage of stakes winners from starters.