- CURLIN’s All-Time Leading Earner & Only 3-Time G1 Winner At Stud — $3,581,120 in earnings, nearly $900,000 more than fellow Classic winner Palace Malice
- Still the last 3-year-old colt to win 3 G1s: Won $1,500,000 Preakness [G1], $1,000,000 Haskell Inv. [G1], & $1,000,000 Santa Anita Derby [G1] by a combined 11 1⁄4 lengths
- CURLIN’s fastest Classic-winning 3-year-old, with a 103 Beyer in the Santa Anita Derby – fastest Beyer by a Kentucky Derby contender in 2016; earned 101 Beyers in Kentucky Derby & Preakness
- Matched his sire CURLIN with 3 G1 wins at three including the Preakness S., defeating champion Nyquist
- Fast-closing runner-up in the Kentucky Derby [G1], beaten only 1 1⁄4 lengths and earning a 4 1⁄2 Ragozin
- Iron horse: Only 3-year-old of 2016 to compete in all three Triple Crown races, Haskell & Travers, with 15 starts at 10 tracks coast to coast in a 16-month span, winning four million-dollar races
- A leading 2-year-old: G1-placed winner of the $200,000 Saratoga Special [G2] at 6 1⁄2 furlongs & $1,000,000 Delta Jackpot [G3] at 1 1⁄16 miles — CURLIN’s only GSW 2-year-old at stud
- Covered an extreme first book of mares — 162 mares bred, including 34 GSW/producers and the dams of 9 G1 winners. One of the most popular first-year sires of 2017
- First foals arrive in 2018
"Exaggerator is an extreme racehorse, and, physically, he’s absolutely beautiful."
-WinStar CEO Elliott Walden
"Exaggerator, he was the extreme racehorse. He showed up to every big race, on different tracks, against all the horses, and prevailed in three Grade 1s. He retired sound, fit and healthy as a three time Grade 1 winning three-year-old, you couldn't ask for much more. We have accumulated a great group of Grade 1 and Grade 2-winning-or-producing mares; that's the quality we felt he deserved and what we sent to him."
-Michael Wallace, China Horse Club