- 2022 racing: WE THE PEOPLE, winner of the Peter Pan S. [G3] with a 103 Beyer; GLASS CEILING, winner of the Distaff H. [G3] and Barbara Fritchie S. [G3]; ROHERYN (CHI), winner of the Thompson Matthews [G3]; FIRST CONSITUTION (CHI), winner of the Flat Out S. and the Jazil S., placed in the Excelsior S.; WARRANT, runner-up in the Santa Anita H. [G1] with a 104 Beyer; NEVER SURPRISED, runner-up in the Pegasus World Cup [G1]; Y NADA MAS (CHI), runner-up in the El Derby [G1]; LAW PROFESSOR, runner-up in the San Pasqual S. [G2]; PROMISE KEEPER, placed in the New Orleans Classic S. [G2]; STRONGCONSTITUTION, runner-up in the Firebreak S. [G3]; MAJOR GENERAL, placed in the Lexington S. [G3]; etc.
- Joined Distorted Humor as a WinStar sire to have a Classic winner in his first crop
- GSWs on dirt and turf from 6 furlongs to 1 1/4 miles
- #1 Third-Crop Sire by earnings, BTHs, & GSHs. Led by: 3YO colt AMERICANREVOLUTION, winner of the $750,000 Cigar Mile [G1]; INDEPENDENCE HALL, winner of the Fayette S. [G2]; LAW PROFESSOR, winner of the Santa Anita Mathis Mile S. [G2]; 2YO colt MAJOR GENERAL, winner of the Iroquois S. [G3]; WARRANT, winner of the Oklahoma Derby [G3]; PROMISE KEEPER, winner of the Peter Pan S. [G3]; VENEZUELAN HUG, winner of the Canadian Turf S. [G3]; 2YO filly Y NADA MAS (CHI), RIO DE LOS CIERVOS (CHI), and FIGUERETI (CHI), G1 winners in Chile; multiple stakes winners NEVER SURPRISED and TDN Rising Star ANNEX; stakes winners LAURA'S LIGHT, JUST READ IT, ALEXANDRIA, SAVEIRA (CHI); G1-placed Golden Principal, Bicameral; etc.
- 2021 sales: yearlings sold for $385,000, $300,000, $300,000, $200,000, etc. 2YOs sold for $280,000, $230,000, etc.
- #1 Second-Crop Sire of 2020 by NA & EU earnings, led by: TIZ THE LAW, winner of the Travers S. [G1], Belmont S. [G1], & Florida Derby [G1]; 3 G1-winning 2YOs in Chile: BREAKPOINT (CHI), FIRST CONSTITUTION (CHI), ALASKAN QUEEN (CHI); LAURA’S LIGHT, winner of the San Clemente S. [G2], Honeymoon S. [G3], & Sweet Life S. [G3]; INDEPENDENCE HALL, winner of the Jerome S. & placed in the Sam F. Davis S. [G3]; etc.
- #1 First-Crop Sire of 2019 by BTWs, GSWs, GSHs, and winners, led by Champagne S. [G1] winner TIZ THE LAW. Sire of 5 TDN Rising Stars and the fastest 2YO of 2019: INDEPENDENCE HALL earned a 101 Beyer in the 1-mile Nashua S. [G3]
- Multiple G1 winner of the $1,000,000 Florida Derby [G1] at 3 and the $500,000 Donn Handicap [G1] at 4—the first son of TAPIT to win Grade 1s in consecutive years
- At 3: Named a TDN Rising Star after an impressive debut win, sprinting 7 furlongs in 1:23 1⁄5. Dominant 3 1⁄4-length winner of a loaded allowance race in his second start, defeating eventual MG1W Tonalist. Undefeated Florida Derby winner in just his third start.
- At 4: Wire-to-wire winner of the Donn H. [G1] in his first start of the year, defeating defending Donn winner LEA, earning a 111 Beyer—the fastest performance around two turns ever sired by TAPIT
- Blue-Blooded Pedigree: a $400,000 Select yearling, out of multiple Graded producer BAFFLED—a $3,500,000 sale-topping DISTORTED HUMOR mare, and 3/4-brother to JACARANDA—$2,000,000
"It's a testament to the quality of horse he is—to go from a maiden to an allowance to a Grade One and to show a different running style and get some dirt in his face and put in an effort like that against much more seasoned horses."
-Todd Pletcher after 2014 Florida Derby
"I told Mr. Walden and Mr. Pletcher, 'That's a super horse.' I've never seen a horse like that, a first-time starter, do that the way he did it. It was impressive."
-Javier Castellano after maiden win
"The more people I talk to about this horse the more special he looks, as everyone who has been in contact with him has nothing but glowing things to say about him, from his physical and mental attributes to the extraordinary things he’s done on the racetrack."
"I'm a big believer in data and what I've learned is that I think the data is the best judge of how a horse is doing. Everything about the runners indicates that [Constitution] has a chance to be very important. This horse, at this moment in time, profiles very competitively with these other breed-changing horses."
- Barry Weisbord