- 2020 racing: TIZ THE LAW, winner of the Travers S. [G1], Belmont S. [G1], & Florida Derby [G1]; 3 G1-winning 2YOs in Chile: BREAKPOINT (CHI), FIRST CONSTITUTION (CHI), ALASKAN QUEEN (CHI); LAURA’S LIGHT, winner of the Honeymoon S. [G3] & Sweet Life S. [G3]; INDEPENDENCE HALL, winner of the Jerome S. & placed in the Sam F. Davis S. [G3]; 2YO filly ALEXANDRIA, multiple stakes winner and placed in the Pocahontas S. [G3]; stakes winners VENEZUELAN HUG, STEPHEN, TATA BROWN (CHI), MARCHALL (CHI); etc.
- Joins Distorted Humor as a WinStar sire to have a Classic winner in his first crop
- GSWs on dirt and turf from 6 furlongs to 1 1/4 miles
- 2020 sales: second-crop 2YOs sold for $550,000, $450,000, etc.
- 2019 racing: #1 First-Crop Sire by BTWs, GSWs, GSHs, and winners, led by Champagne S. [G1] winner TIZ THE LAW; Sorrento S. [G2] winner AMALFI SUNRISE; Sanford S. [G3] winner BY YOUR SIDE; Nashua S. [G3] winner INDEPENDENCE HALL; Blue Norther S. winner and G3-placed Laura's Light; Breeders' Futurity [G1] runner-up Gouverneur Morris; G3-placed Our Country & Strongconstitution; etc.
- Sire of 5 TDN Rising Stars and the fastest 2YO of 2019: INDEPENDENCE HALL earned a 101 Beyer in the 1-mile Nashua S. [G3]
- Multiple G1 winner of the $1,000,000 Florida Derby [G1] at 3 and the $500,000 Donn Handicap [G1] at 4—the first son of TAPIT to win Grade 1s in consecutive years
- At 3: Named a TDN Rising Star after an impressive debut win, sprinting 7 furlongs in 1:23 1⁄5. Dominant 3 1⁄4-length winner of a loaded Allowance race in his second start, defeating eventual MG1W Tonalist. Undefeated Florida Derby winner in just his third start.
- At 4: Wire-to-wire winner of the Donn H. [G1] in his first start of the year, defeating defending Donn winner LEA, earning a 111 Beyer—the fastest performance around two turns ever sired by TAPIT
- Blue-Blooded Pedigree: a $400,000 Select yearling, out of multiple Graded producer BAFFLED—a $3,500,000 sale-topping DISTORTED HUMOR mare, and 3/4-brother to JACARANDA—$2,000,000
"It's a testament to the quality of horse he is—to go from a maiden to an allowance to a Grade One and to show a different running style and get some dirt in his face and put in an effort like that against much more seasoned horses."
-Todd Pletcher after 2014 Florida Derby
"I told Mr. Walden and Mr. Pletcher, 'That's a super horse.' I've never seen a horse like that, a first-time starter, do that the way he did it. It was impressive."
-Javier Castellano after maiden win
"The more people I talk to about this horse the more special he looks, as everyone who has been in contact with him has nothing but glowing things to say about him, from his physical and mental attributes to the extraordinary things he’s done on the racetrack."