- Brilliant winner of the Perryville S. on the Breeders' Cup undercard at Keeneland, setting a new track record of 1:07.89 (over a half-second faster than the previous record) for 6 furlongs gearing down
- Ran sub-:44 half-miles on 3 occassions at 3 different tracks
- Ran :21-&-change quarter-miles in 6 of 8 starts at 5 different tracks
- Earned Beyers of 103, 102, 102, etc.
- A gate-to-wire winner of an allowance race at Fair Grounds by 4 3/4 lengths, covering 6 furlongs in 1:08.61—the FASTEST sprint of the '21-'22 winter meet and the fastest time at that distance in more than 2 years
- Undefeated in his first three starts: broke his maiden on debut and was named a TDN Rising Star for an 11 1/2-length score at Saratoga, setting fractions of :21.50, :43.87, and 1:07.92 with a final 6 1/2 furlong time of 1:14.48
- Dominated a Keeneland allowance race in his second start by 9 3/4 lengths in 1:09.10—the fastest 6-furlong time of the '20 Keeneland Fall meet
- By Eclipse Champion Sprinter, Champion Sire, and sire of sires SPEIGHTSTOWN: 6 sons have sired G1Ws; 10 sons have sired GSWs
- From the direct female family of Kentucky Derby [G1] winner GIACOMO and Santa Anita Derby [G1] winner TIAGO
- $460,000 Keeneland September yearling purchase
"He went from an unbelievably impressive maiden win to a jaw-dropping (allowance) to a listed stakes winner, track record holder, to Grade 1 company."
- Steve Asmussen, Hall of Fame trainer
"My old boss [D. Wayne Lukas] always told me 'You can't coach speed'... and there's nothing like that natural gift of speed."
- Todd Pletcher, Hall of Fame trainer and Speightstown's trainer
"Nashville obliterates the track record in the Perryville S., winning gate to wire under wraps..."
- Jeff Siegel, Twitter, Nov. 7, 2020