- First 2YOs at OBS March sold for $380,000, $190,000, $125,000, etc.
- First yearlings in 2019 sold for $500,000, $300,000, $290,000, $270,000, $270,000, $220,000, $175,000, $165,000, $160,000, $160,000, $155,000, $150,000, $150,000, etc.
- First weanlings in 2018 sold for $140,000, $130,000, $125,000, etc.
- Precocious & fast G1 winner in the mold of UNCLE MO
- Winner of the $1 million Wood Memorial [G1] despite a three-wide trip, capturing a victory in a
prestigious Derby prep that his sire lost 5 years prior
- Game runner-up in the Tampa Bay Derby [G2], after setting all the pace in his first start around two turns, a length off of a track record-setting performance—98 Beyer
- Debut winner at 2: Became Uncle Mo’s first winner after a dominant debut victory by 2 1/4 lengths
in a Keeneland MdSpWt in April
- Versatile colt won from 4 1/2 furlongs as a 2-year-old, to 9 furlongs as a 3-year-old, over fast and off tracks
- Dam is G1-placed EMPIRE MAKER mare NONNA MIA, dam of two stakes winners and a half-sister to multiple G2 winner and sire CAIRO PRINCE
- Bred 407 mares in his first three books—first 2YOs in 2020
"Outwork has always reminded me so much of Uncle Mo. Both are big colts with similar qualities, including their uncanny speed and precociousness for their size. Both were always very forward in the mornings and among the best work horses in the barn, and obviously they both went on to do great things stretching out their speed to win major Grade 1 races."
-Todd Pletcher, trainer of Uncle Mo & Outwork