- 2022 racing: SHARAPOVA, winner of the Harry Henson H.; Manorelli, runner-up in the Island Fashion S. and placed in the Sunland Park Oaks; etc.
- 2021 racing: OUTADORE, winner of the Woodstock S. & Animal Kingdom S.; ABROGATE, winner of the Purple Martin S.; 2YO filly AT THE SPA, winner of the Fasig-Tipton Debutante S.; Malloy, placed in the Dogwood S. [G3]; Coffee Bar, runner-up in the Busanda S.; 2YO colt Midnight Worker, placed in the $201,000 Sapling S.; 2YO filly Manasota Sunset, placed in the $125,000 Ellis Park Debutante S.; Gone to Cabo, placed in the Glitter Woman S.; Drewhustle, placed in the Lousiana Legacy S.; Outasite, MdSpWt winner at Oaklawn; Systematic, MdSpWt winner at Gulfstream; Great Workout, MdSpWt winner at Aqueduct; etc.
- 2021 sales: 2YOs sold for $475,000, $200,000, $170,000, etc.
- First crop led by OUTADORE, winner of the $500,000 Juvenile Turf Sprint S. and placed in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf [G1]; SAMBORELLA, winner of the $150,000 Seeking the Ante S. at Saratoga; MdSpWt winners Abrogate at Churchill Downs, Fifth Risk at Saratoga, Garoppolo at Belmont, Frazzled at Del Mar, Malloy at Churchill Downs, etc.
- First 2YOs sold for $380,000, $190,000, $130,000, $125,000, etc.
- First yearlings in 2019 sold for $500,000, $300,000, $290,000, $270,000, $270,000, $220,000, etc.
- Precocious & fast G1 winner in the mold of UNCLE MO
- Winner of the $1 million Wood Memorial [G1] despite a three-wide trip, capturing a victory in a
prestigious Derby prep that his sire lost 5 years prior
- Game runner-up in the Tampa Bay Derby [G2], after setting all the pace in his first start around two turns, a length off of a track record-setting performance—98 Beyer
- Debut winner at 2: became Uncle Mo’s first winner after a dominant debut victory by 2 1/4 lengths
in a Keeneland MdSpWt in April
- Versatile colt won from 4 1/2 furlongs as a 2-year-old, to 9 furlongs as a 3-year-old, over fast and off tracks
- Dam is G1-placed EMPIRE MAKER mare NONNA MIA, dam of two stakes winners and a half-sister to multiple G2 winner and sire CAIRO PRINCE
"Outwork has always reminded me so much of Uncle Mo. Both are big colts with similar qualities, including their uncanny speed and precociousness for their size. Both were always very forward in the mornings and among the best work horses in the barn, and obviously they both went on to do great things stretching out their speed to win major Grade 1 races."
—Todd Pletcher, trainer of Uncle Mo & Outwork
"Outwork won at 4 1/2 furlongs in April of his 2-year-old year and is by Uncle Mo, who has proven to be a very prolific 2-year-old sire. I have seen a lot of quality from Outwork’s first crop. The nicest filly we’ve ever had in four years of pinhooking with Paul Sharp is an Outwork filly out of Starship Warpspeed"
—Liz Crow, TDN