- Gate-to-wire winner of the prestigious H. Allen Jerkens S. [G1] at 3 in 1:21.44, defeating G1 winner Firenze Fire
- Won 5 Graded stakes at distances from 6 furlongs to 1 1/16 miles; in front at first call in 15 of 17 lifetime starts and hit the board 13 times, earning nearly $1.5 million
- Set fractions between :43.3 and :44.4 six times in Graded stakes
- Earned a lifetime best Beyer of 108 in winning the 7-furlong John A. Nerud S. [G2] by 4 ½ lengths in 1:21.75.
- Won Keeneland’s Phoenix S. [G2] at 3, defeating older multiple Graded stakes winners, led by Whitmore, winner of the Breeders' Cup Sprint [G1], etc.
- Earned a 107 Beyer in winning the Amsterdam S. [G3] by 3 1/4 lengths, co-fastest Graded stakes-winning 3YO on dirt in 2018, stopping the clock in 1:15.18 for 6 1/2 furlongs, running a 6-furlong fraction of 1.08.53, .49 off the previously held 6-furlong track record at Saratoga set by Speightstown in 2004
- Gate-to-wire winner of the Fountain of Youth S. [G2] in 3-year-old debut, defeating 2-Year-Old champion Good Magic
- Incredibly precocious: Graded stakes-placed at 2 and winner of his first two starts, including a Churchill Downs MdSpWt by 4 lengths, defeating 2 future GSWs
- Out of multiple Graded stakes-placed Marquetry mare Marquee Delivery; half-brother to multiple stakes winner and Graded stakes-placed Marquee Miss
- Leading son of Classic winner and 3-time G1 winner Shackleford
"It was Promises Fulfilled’s speed that put him in position to win the Phoenix, but it was his heart that won it."
- Byron King, DRF
"He has speed with endurance. He's got a will to win that you can't pay for. He is one of the great ones."
- trainer Dale Romans
"He's a really nice horse. When he broke from the gate, he did everything perfectly. He always fires. When he came to the straight, he didn't let the other horse pass. He always wants to win.”
- jockey Luis Saez, Paulick Report
"Promises Fulfilled is an example of the exceptionally successful cross of Forestry and sons over Marquetry mares."
- Alan Porter, BloodHorse