- 2020 racing: MOTION EMOTION, runner-up in the Fleur de Lis S. [G2]; Everfast, runner-up in the $100,000 Blame S.; AIKON (VEN), stakes winner; Charge Account, placed in the Cellars Shiraz S.; Paige Anne, placed in the California Oaks; Take Charge Deputy, placed in the Mt. Rainier S.; etc.
- No.1 Third-Crop Sire of 2019 by earnings, BTWs, and G1SHs, led by: LONG RANGE TODDY, winner of the Rebel S. [G2]; MGSP MOTION EMOTION, winner of the $250,000 Zia Park Oaks; THETRASHMANSCOMING, winner of the Prairie Mile S.; GSP POLE SETTER, winner of the Paradise Creek S.; CHILLY IN CHARGE, winner of the Crowd Pleaser S.; Everfast, second in the Preakness S. [G1]; etc.
- No. 1 Second-Crop Sire by stakes wins with 10; No. 2 by earnings with $4.77 million in 2018. Led by NOBLE INDY, winner of the Louisiana Derby [G2], TAKE CHARGE PAULA, winner of the Forward Gal. S. [G3], four-time stakes winner SPLIT TIME, two-time stakes winner LONG RANGE TODDY, etc.
- One of only three first-crop sires of 2017 to have progeny earnings in excess of $1 million
- G1-winning millionaire who was a Graded performer from ages two to four and ranked near the top of his class for three straight years; retired with $1.1 million in earnings
- Racing career: at 2, won debut by 6 1/2 lengths, placed in Arlington-Washington Futurity [G3]; at 3, won $1 million Florida Derby [G1], second in Clark H. [G1] against older horses; at 4, won Alysheba S. [G2] on Derby Day at Churchill Downs.
- By Hall of Fame Champion and top sire of sires A.P. Indy, whose sons have sired over 500 stakes winners, including winners of the Kentucky Derby [G1] and Kentucky Oaks [G1]
- Out of three-time G1 winner & Broodmare of the Year TAKE CHARGE LADY, also the dam of 3YO Eclipse Champion Will Take Charge and the granddam of of Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies [G1] winner Take Charge Brandi
- Bred his best book of mares in 2020. First foals since returning to the US in 2021.
Take Charge Indy has both Northern Dancer and Mr. Prospector on the dam's side, like A.P. Indy's best male line representatives, Malibu Moon and Tapit.
A superb looking individual, no less an observer than Elliott Walden spoke of his look-alike appearance to his sire:
"When I first went to see him, I thought I was looking at A.P. Indy himself."