- No. 1 Freshman Sire* by 2021 CPI—3.80 (*with more than 100 mares bred)
- No. 2 Sire by CI in the $25,000-$49,999 stud fee range—2.39, only behind Not This Time
- First in-foal mares sold for $550,000, $445,000, $420,000, $330,000, $325,000, etc.
- No. 2 Freshman Covering Sire by average—$218,187
- 2020 Eclipse Champion Older Male
- Romped in the Awesome Again S. [G1] by 4 1/2 lengths, capturing his third consecutive G1 victory in 2020 and defeating champion Maximum Security; earned a career-best 108 Beyer
- Dominated the historic Whitney S. [G1] at Saratoga, earning a 106 Beyer gearing down
- A runaway winner of the Hollywood Gold Cup [G1] at Santa Anita, earning a 105 Beyer
- Spectacular winner of the Los Alamitos Futurity [G1], easily defeating future G1 winner Mucho Gusto by 5 lengths in his Graded stakes debut in 1:41.18, the fastest time of the race in over a decade
- Runner-up in the $6 million Breeders' Cup Classic [G1] running over 6 1/2 lengths farther than the winner and earning a 108 Beyer and 2 Ragozin—the fastest of the race
- At 3: won the Shared Belief S. with a 104 Beyer; second in both the Arkansas Derby [G1] and Rebel S. [G2] at 3
- Undefeated in three starts at 2: broke his maiden on debut at Santa Anita, 7 1/4-length winner of the Street Sense S. at Churchill on the Breeders' Cup undercard, earned a 96 Beyer in the Los Alamitos Futurity [G1]
- 6-time stakes winner with earnings over $2.7 million
- From the immediate female family of sire HARD SPUN
- A son of CITY ZIP, one of the leading sires of the past 15 years, with nearly 90 stakes winners and 7 champions to date
- Bred a full first book of mares in 2021—177 mares. First foals in 2022
"He has a strong hind-end, good body, nice neck. Lots of balance and quality."
- Katie Taylor, Paulick Report
"He was a really nice, stretchy, and really well-balanced horse."
- Mark Taylor, Paulick Report
"He's one of the prettiest-moving horses you'll see."
- Bob Baffert, BloodHorse
"His stride is so efficient. He hits the ground like a cloud."
- Drayden Van Dyke, DRF
“I think of IMPROBABLE and CITY ZIP the same way I think of MUNNINGS and SPEIGHTSTOWN. Our first in-foal mare to IMPROBABLE sold extremely well, which leads you to believe the market is going to receive him very well.”
-Carrie Brogden, who sold Hip 572 at KEENOV for $445,000